sapgui f4 help last search

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I know this has to be simople. One user (maybe more) does not have the "last search saved" from the t-code for looking up items in our system. I noticed that on the main menu HELP->SETTINGS there is no "F4 Help" tab for this particular user. I cannot determine what setting/authority that should be changed to allow the setting to appear, and hopefully have the "last search" option saved in the lookup.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
133 Like 30 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

Insert data in Mysql and move to another page
I'm stuck with this simple problem. I need to insert data in Mysql and then hit submit and move to a

Help with ORDER BY
Hello. I would like to order by ascending States, then Cities, then Gyms in the following code, but

simple php table loop
Hi all,

I've the following code

<?php // Create category options

Data type mismatch
Hi,
I am migrating data from algol to c.I mapped real datatype in algol to double datatype in

Inserting multiple records from single form
I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so

Sum of Values in an Array
This is probably really simple... but it's been years since I've written anything, so bare with me!<

PHP mail() rejected by SMTP
I'm currently working on a newsletter application which is installed on a windows 2003 server runnin

Amend code to allow multiple attachments
Hi

I have a php page that allows the user to browse to a file (image) then sumbit, the confi

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash