Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:

Company code A wants to pay for Company code B when paying through payment method A (ACH) - this uses the program RFFOEDI1 to create idocs. However, Company code B wants to pay for itself when paying through local checks (payment method L) - this uses standard SAP check printing program for US RFFOUS_C. Transaction F110 will allow only one scenario - either company code B is setup to pay using company code A or setup to pay for itself.

I would like to know how the above business need can be met. Also, is there any transaction that can be used to create idocs without using F110 or without creating any payment proposals. RFFORDI1 requires a payment proposal.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
269 Like 19 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php problem?
I don't think I'm stupid, but maybe I am.

I am working on a sit for a friend I am try to put

ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al

Error Messaging not working
I changed the way my form tells the user of an error. But I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Problem writing URL into database
How would I write this into the database?

<?php echo "http://".$_SERVER['SER

Form validation with functions
Hi there

I am trying to make a very simple form validation function. I currently have the fol

turning an array into a string then poping it into a db
Hi im just wondering how you get a requested array into a single string then pop it into the db so f

* Gridview and Detailsview in UpdatePanel, insert mode problem
I have a GridView and DetailsView working together. When a record from Gridview is selected, Detail

FAGL_FC_TRANSLATION FAS52 New GL ECC 6.0
Hello,

The new program for Translating GL Balances (FAS 52) gives the option to use diffe

Help? Need help on project with templates involving mysql and php.
I'm having a hard time explaining what I want but basically here is what I have in place:

-Da

Performance impact of cookies
Hi, I was just wondering what impact there would be in terms of performance if you where to set then

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash