PHP IMAGE UPLOAD SCRIPT

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi for the last week i have been looking for scripts that will upload a photo to a certain folder which i can then change the name of it but however i create a thumbnail of 140 width and 130 height however i have found some they do the job but the thumbnail lose quality.

I do need the file size to be reduced but also need to keep as good quality as i can get. Please help if you know where i can get one

Thank you for reading

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

PHP and SMS
Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

$GPRMC and NMEA how to extract from report
Hi There,

Im a little bi lost and not sure where to start with this one, ive got a small gps

unexpected T_STRING
error log "[Sat Jan 09 18:27:58 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error

Upload, SSL and more php help
I recently just installed a ssl cert and do i use https for the whole site or just for the checkout.

same querie, or a new one??
Hi guys,

I'm still working on this drop down list. I've got the actual drop down list to wor

PHP XML extraction text
I would like to extract an xml text and have that text directly echo(print) out on my web page. Her

Pipe email to PHP - get mail adress from MySQL - send?
Hi all,

this is the challenge:

1) Our faculty at the college where I'm employed includ

Saving data from a form into a file
Hey everybody,

Sorry, I am really new to PHP coding and such but a project kind of got thrust

need help to creat database
Hello Team, please guys i am stuck from three days with paypal issue for IPN but no luck yet now i w

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash