Code Review - SQL and Insertion Attacks (Warning: Not for Newbs)
Hey guys,
Its been a while, I know. Use to love coming here to answer peoples questions, but
max function question
Hi All
Ihave a table that holds shipment numbers and dates like this
select * from
switch not getting value
what am i doing wrong?
i want to populate the country list according to the category
i want to
Is it possible to put an entire 500-page book in a database with PHP?
I am working on an intranet and I was wondering if its possible to code php with mysql to enter a fu
generate seo frienly url from a text like wordpress
Convert: "åäö" to "aao", "space" to "-", "!?&q
Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin
Using CSS to format MySQL query
Hi,
If i want to have a news page on my site, which displays all records of a table in descen
values not being entered into table
hi. I;ve created a form, so that when a user enters data into it, it gets added to a table in a data
ECC6 - Single sign-on
We are in the process of upgrading to ECC 6 which will support single sign on with user passwords al
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cann.....
hi, can someone help me with this? I keep getting this error....
Warning: session_start() [fu