PHP url branch??


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Functionally, using PHP, I'm doing a test of login input submitted by a user via an html form in a file located at http://..../loginregister.php. If that test is successfull, I want to branch to http://..../index.php without further user interaction.
QUESTION #1: Can PHP located in a file accessed via, say, url A branch or jump to code in a new file, say accessed via url B? If so, please give me a code example.
QUESTION #2: Can HTML be used to accomplish the same thing? I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no thus the first question.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
thanks. in advance
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
116 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

SAP BCS. BPS
Hi all,

I am seeking reading note on the following in BW

BCS, BPS
ADVANCE

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

DataTable Help Required
Hi all I am creating an app that utilises and MS Access back end and queries it quite a bit at vario

Sequre login with cookies.
I want to build secure login with cookies. I just want your ideas about this, your suggestions. What

insert/update functions for mysql, what do you think?
I am working on two really simple functions that automatically generate (and execute) insert and upd

Multidimensional Array into an Html table, help!
Hello all, I am new to HTML/PHP so any help would be great.

I have a multidimensional array f

check how many commas the variable containing the query has between [i]select[/i
Hi...

iv made an sql table that contains id number - name of sql query and an sql query.
T

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

FTP issues
Hi all,


I am currently facing some serious problems with a script and really need some ad

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash