PHP url branch??

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Functionally, using PHP, I'm doing a test of login input submitted by a user via an html form in a file located at http://..../loginregister.php. If that test is successfull, I want to branch to http://..../index.php without further user interaction.
QUESTION #1: Can PHP located in a file accessed via, say, url A branch or jump to code in a new file, say accessed via url B? If so, please give me a code example.
QUESTION #2: Can HTML be used to accomplish the same thing? I'm pretty sure the answer to this is no thus the first question.

thanks. in advance

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
116 Like 24 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

session variable problem
Session variable is not working in Fire fox i am getting null value but it is working fine in IE.

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

Checkbox info wont include in Mailto
Hey, im new to php.
Basically I have made a form to request which type of job(s) are needed, whic

Disabling SAP menu
How do I disable SAP menu for all the users and just restrict them to User Menu in SAP ECC 6.0?

Php WordPress help
I am writing the following code for making a plugin

<?php
header("Content-Type

Multiple while loops
I have several DB queries that I know should be returning results and aren't. I have a feeling it ha

Show message after entering data
Hello Colleagues

I would like to display messages after entering the data example: "
dat

login from external site
Hi my new experience begins, Now what i am trying to do is i make three pages, login.php logout.php

Share admin accross websites
I'm using .net memberships and roles in one of my sites, but I need to be able to share logins and p

True way to see if action was successful?
If this is a good way to see if action was successful to continue:

Code: function changeGa

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash