Month String to Numeric?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation of said month?

I've used a switch statement but I'm wondring if there is a more elegant way of doing it?

Thanks in advance,

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Delete all files in folder except with certain name
I have a script that I want to delete all files in a folder (taken from a database) except for one n

having a small php error tha deals with the 'foreach'
Last night i was working on a script for a cart and it seemed to working good, until this morning. F

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

GMail like Chat in ASP.NET
Hi,Can anyone suggest me, how to incorporate GMail like chat in my existing ASP.Net application.I wa

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

form help
this doesn't work. i want the form action to go the location.href of the submit button chosen.. how

Accept only alpha characters
I've got this bit of code ready for accepting a phrase:

Code: if (!eregi ("", $_POS

admin with my register system?
Hey i wana make it so i can make a admin level on my register system , I'm kinda new to php to im no

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash