Month String to Numeric?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation of said month?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I've used a switch statement but I'm wondring if there is a more elegant way of doing it?

Thanks in advance,
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
90 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

random generation
hi

i need help with generating this

numbers from 1-12

i want to generate in ran

Adding to the next element in a multidimensional array
Hi, I'm trying to add a value to $node->field_spaces['nid'] where x is the next available spo

dinamic "textboxes"?
Ey all, my first post here, i hope its not a hard one

I display mysql results in a table

check_changed_data - I can't get data from the called method event
I use check_changed_data to trigger my event method.

The method delivers er_changed_data.

'210010106140040100' == '210010106140040101'
Debugging this simple line of a PHP script

Code: if($a == $b){ }
I've found that with val

Undefined index: username HELP NEWBIE
I am trying a simple login/logout for my website. It works well with checking if the username exists

Rounding a number queried from a database
I know that to display a rounded number you just do echo "round($number)";. But how would

utf8_general_ci error ??
I have all kinds of data to be inserted in database table

//I am getting this error

Yo

Multithreading design
Hi

I have come up with a Singleton class that manages a pool of database connections. Basical

Best way to cross matching large datasets
Hi,

Im running a script where am I cross matching about 200 000 data sets with each other. Ea

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash