Please Help my PHP Dating Function.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi everyone!

Well here is my code that displays this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
It works wonderful.




The code is:

Code: function time_elapsed_string($ptime) {
$etime = time() - $ptime;

if ($etime < 1) {
return '0 seconds';
}

$a = array( 12 * 30 * 24 * 60 * 60 => 'year',
30 * 24 * 60 * 60 => 'month',
24 * 60 * 60 => 'day',
60 * 60 => 'hour',
60 => 'minute ago',
1 => 'second'
);

foreach ($a as $secs => $str) {
$d = $etime / $secs;
if ($d >= 1) {
$r = round($d);
return $r . ' ' . $str . ($r > 1 ? 's ago' : '');
}
}
}
But I would like it to say, instead of just 1 Minute ago, make it say "1 Minute 25 Seconds ago"

I would want to add seconds into there on the minutes.

Can somone revamp this and post again the correct way, Thanks for your patience, ( Sorry for my other topic I was too excited) I'm trying to be nice and professional for u.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
148 Like 51 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Async WSAConnect failed on XP with error code = 2 ("File not found")
Hi all,

I have very strange bug, please help me if you can.

It is reproduced o

Contact Form Not Working When I Add Validation Codes
So I built my first working PHP "Contact Us" like form. But, I have been trying to now mak

[newb] Image hosting help.
Hey there, I'm new to php, I know some basics and i can code PWN, I'm only 14 but I'm interested in

How to know if online site made with PHP
Hello,
I see some sites that does not display extensions at all , for example:

www.site.co

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

Creating Images from images in PHP
Okay well I am trying to make a 'dynamic' calender image with PHP.

I have images like this:

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

How do I use a global footer..?
If my index.php has a bole bunch of if functions and exit's in them

import table with dependency
Hi

What is the best way to import table back which has dependency?

SQL> cre

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash