square instead of number


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello
I do not know why but this code seems to work fine only in my xampp local insallation but not in the remote server. I just see a black square instead of the number 0000000 when I run this code in the remote server through the link http://www.arreglaordenador.com/numberimage.php

and the code in numberimage.php is:
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: (text)
<?php
$fontDir = $rootPath . "fonts\";
$fn = (isset($_GET['fn'])) ? $_GET['fn'] : "ARIAL.ttf";
$fs = (isset($_GET['fs'])) ? $_GET['fs'] : 10;
$maxWidth = 80 * $fs;

//$colorArray = array ("red", "green", "blue", "cyan", "magenta", "yellow", "black", "white", "gray");
$colorArray = array ("black", "black", "black", "black", "black", "black", "black", "black", "black");
$color = (isset($_GET['color'])) ? $colorArray[$_GET['color']] : $colorArray[rand(0, 8)];
$txt = (isset($_GET['txt'])) ? $_GET['txt'] : "0000000";
$coords = imagettfbbox($fs, 0, $fontDir . $fn, $txt);
$w = abs($coords[4]) + 8;
$h = abs($coords[5]) + 8;
$img = imagecreatetruecolor($w, $h);
$red = imagecolorallocate($img, 255,0,0);
$green = imagecolorallocate($img, 0,255,0);
$blue = imagecolorallocate($img, 0,0,255);
$cyan = imagecolorallocate($img, 0,255,255);
$magenta = imagecolorallocate($img, 255,0,255);
$yellow = imagecolorallocate($img, 255,255,0);
$black = imagecolorallocate($img, 0,0,0);
$white = imagecolorallocate($img, 255,255,255);
$gray = imagecolorallocate($img, 127,127,127);
$fill = ($color == "white") ? $black : $white;
imagefill($img, 0, 0, $fill);
$position = 4;
if (isset($_GET['position'])) $position = $_GET['position'];

imagettftext($img, $fs, 0, 0, $h-$position, $$color, "$fontDir$fn", $txt);

header("content-type: image/jpeg");
imagejpeg($img, "", 100);
imagedestroy($img);
?>


Does any of you have any suggestion?
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
50 Like 27 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need help adding a timestamp to my filename/variable
Hello,

I'm kind of stupid when it comes to php and I need a tiny bit of help. I've got a f

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

Need help making a script that moves data into acrhive table
Hi,

I'm kinda new to php/mysql

And i wrote a simple script to store sales lead for a b

The control with ID 'ace' requires a ScriptManager on the page
I'm trying to add a simple AlwaysVisibleControlExtender to my page, but it's not working. I get the

Give me all your tricks for minimizing jar file size

Hi, I'm coming close to releasing my J2ME game... I am kicking up against the 64k size barrier w

login page does not execute a else statement
I've created a login page using sessions.
When an incorrect user name or password is entered then

Error in query: Resource id #4??
hey guys, having a minor (i think) problem here that i havent been able to figure out. long story sh

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

mysq_num_rows
Hi,

I want to use:

Code: if(mysql_num_rows($ergebnis2)==2)
how can the value 2, be

Parse Error Help
Hello, I got the parse error "Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in register.php on line

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash