Syntax error


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hi im having a little trobble with this script
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
error log
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
[Sat Jan 09 17:00:16 2010] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_LNUMBER, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in C:\web\htdocs\Filey\create.php on line 5
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
create.php
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code: <?php
$filler1 = "<html><head><title>$1</title>";
$filler2 = "<body>$3</body></html>";
$filler3 = "<div>$2</div>";
$1 = $_POST["PN"];
$2 = $_POST["Date_name"];
$3 = $_POTS["Note"];
$myFile = "notenw.html";
$fh = fopen($myFile, 'w') or die("can't open file");
$stringData = "$filler1";
$stringData1 = "$filler2";
$stringData2 = "$filler3";
fwrite($fh, "$stringDatan");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData1n");
fwrite($fh, "$stringData2n");
fclose($fh);
header('Location: http://localhost/Docs/$myfile');
?>


code for 1.php
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code: <?php require_once('http://localhost/Login/common.php');?>
<?php if ($_SESSION['userName'] == 'Adamriley') { $name = 'Adam lee riley';} else { $name = 'Nathan Warburton';}
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1">
<title>Untitled Page</title>
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
<!--
function ValidateForm1(theForm)
{
var strFilter = /^[A-Za-zƒŠŒŽšœžŸÀÁÂÃÄÅÆÇÈÉÊËÌÍÎÏÐÑÒÓÔÕÖØÙÚÛÜÝÞßàáâãäåæçèéêëìíîïðñòóôõöøùúûüýþÿ trnf0-9-]*$/;
var chkVal = theForm.TextArea1.value;
if (!strFilter.test(chkVal))
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value == "")
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length < 2)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
if (theForm.TextArea1.value.length > 100)
{
alert("In your note you may only have a maximum of 100 letters");
theForm.TextArea1.focus();
return false;
}
return true;
}
//-->
</script>
</head>
<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000">
<div id="bv_Form1" style="position:absolute;left:58px;top:59px;width:704px;height:356px;z-index:5;" align="left">
<form name="Form1" method="POST" action="create.php" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
<input type="text" id="Editbox2" style="position:absolute;left:94px;top:36px;width:483px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:0" name="Date_name" value="<?php echo date("F j, Y, g:i a"); ?> || <?php echo $name ?>" readonly="readonly">
<input type="text" id="Editbox1" style="position:absolute;left:93px;top:4px;width:489px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:1" name="PN" value="Page name (title)">
<textarea name="Note" id="TextArea1" style="position:absolute;left:81px;top:63px;width:547px;height:215px;font-family:Courier New;font-size:16px;z-index:2" rows="10" cols="51"></textarea>
<input type="submit" id="Button1" name="Button1" value="Save changes" style="position:absolute;left:336px;top:293px;width:194px;height:41px;border:3px #98FB98 solid;background-color:#0000FF;color:#FFFF00;font-family:Bookman Old Style;font-size:27px;z-index:3">
<input type="reset" id="Button2" name="Reset" value="Reset note" style="position:absolute;left:158px;top:291px;width:167px;height:44px;border:3px #FFFF00 dotted;background-color:#00FF00;color:#FF0000;font-family:Arial;font-size:27px;z-index:4">

</form>
</div>
<div id="bv_Text1" style="position:absolute;left:334px;top:9px;width:150px;height:32px;z-index:6;" align="left">
<font style="font-size:27px" color="#FF0000" face="Arial"><b>New note</b></font></div>
</body>
</html>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
342 Like 21 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Transport data between itab and textfield on ALV event
Hallo,

I have a ALV Grid ( cl_gui_alv_grid ) and I also have hotspot click event with a h

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

Reg Ex
Im trying to search for the string: srv_9 (Dead ???)

I thought to use preg_match, however I d

Filling gaps in dates
So i'm doing a query for sales data and my return array looks like this

('date' => '20

Need help with an email blocker for a guessbook
I am new with php and here is a simple guessbook page but I am being hit with spam from a group of t

Switch letters in message (basic cryptology)...
I am trying to switch letters around in a message for an application on my site (see here). The prob

Just a white page
Okay so, my website, when I click SignUp on it it takes me to /join.php but its a complete white pag

php is not recognized as an internal or external command
Hello,

I am trying to bake the code in CakePHP through my console.
I have changed my Path

Scheduler problems related to execution of a single BLT by many schedules
Hello all,

We are running several MII instances in a distibuted architecture using a sing

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash