Get last modified date of web page
Hai All,
In php how can i get last modified date of a give web page . I have tried to g
Day of week
I am using PHP version 5.0.5
I have a varaible ($DATE (date format yyyy-mm-dd)) that is being inc
How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor
I need desperate help with this php code integrated with flash please
Can someone please help me with this php code which I have been stuck on for weeks . I am trying to
PHP Upload issue
Hi guys,
I have stumble across an interesting issue with my script and is doing my head in.
Need help Updating SQL Server Express DB from c# :(
Please can anyone help with:-
1 How to sructure the strSelect statement.
2 How to instruct
Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
what is wrong with this
Code: [Select]<?php
if ($_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'])
{
File upload issues
Hi Guys,
Can anyone see any issues with this code:
Code: $setImage= 'productimages/' . dat
Get content from table into a list, without repeating.
Alright this is kinda an odd thing, so I need some help.
I have a table "quote" wit
Syntax Help
I'm trying to make a form that edits a php file which contains config settings. I'm using strings t