The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environment, I receive the following error, can you help? --------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 7: using System.Web;
Line 8: using System.Web.Configuration;
Line 9: using System.ServiceModel.Syndication;
Line 10:
Line 11: ///

Source File: c:hostingspaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwrootApp_CodeEntitiesBlog.cs Line: 9

------

A compilation error has occurred.
10/21/2009 12:41:46 AM
10/21/2009 6:41:46 AM
5b8c8a7bdc004b6c98dec8bddfba92bd
/LM/W3SVC/28/ROOT-22-129005809056781079
Full
/
C:HostingSpaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwroot
SOFTSERV7

w3wp.exe
NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
HttpCompileException
c:hostingspaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwrootApp_CodeEntitiesBlog.cs(9): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
http://xxxxx.com/default.aspx
/default.aspx

False

False
at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
295 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

How do I get the row number from from an sql table query
Hi all

I have a table that I query and it returns a number of rows.
mysql_num_rows($query)

How to create a static html menu from a database
Hi,

I have built a small cms which allows me to create simple html pages and then upload them

CURL question
i am wondering if it's possible to use multi curl with login something like

login once to web

Timer control causing error
I recently decided to add a timer control to an existing page that uses AJAX on my site. As soon as

phpMailer will not connect using SMTP
I am trying to use phpMailer with smtp:

Code: [Select]$mailer = new PHPMailer();
$mailer-&

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);
Hello,

I tried to use this :

$date = FROM_UNIXTIME($phpdate);

ANd I was t

Batch Related Pricing
Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the b

While Problem
i am having a problem with a while statement here is the code
Code: [Select]<?php
sess

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash
The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement