The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environment, I receive the following error, can you help? --------------------------------------------------------- Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Source Error:


Line 7: using System.Web;
Line 8: using System.Web.Configuration;
Line 9: using System.ServiceModel.Syndication;
Line 10:
Line 11: ///


Source File: c:hostingspaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwrootApp_CodeEntitiesBlog.cs Line: 9

------

A compilation error has occurred.
10/21/2009 12:41:46 AM
10/21/2009 6:41:46 AM
5b8c8a7bdc004b6c98dec8bddfba92bd
3
1
0
/LM/W3SVC/28/ROOT-22-129005809056781079
Full
/
C:HostingSpaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwroot
SOFTSERV7

5824
w3wp.exe
NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
HttpCompileException
c:hostingspaceslubumbasxxxxx.comwwwrootApp_CodeEntitiesBlog.cs(9): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
http://xxxxx.com/default.aspx
/default.aspx

False

NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
12
NT AUTHORITYNETWORK SERVICE
False
at System.Web.Compilation.AssemblyBuilder.Compile() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildProvidersCompiler.PerformBuild() at System.Web.Compilation.CodeDirectoryCompiler.GetCodeDirectoryAssembly(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories, Boolean isDirectoryAllowed) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectory(VirtualPath virtualDir, CodeDirectoryType dirType, String assemblyName, StringSet excludedSubdirectories) at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CompileCodeDirectories() at System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.EnsureTopLevelFilesCompiled() at System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters)
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
295 Like 26 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help with file_get_html
The following code gives the expected results:

<html>
<head&g

SAP Business Suite
Hi all:

Within the SAP Business Suite solution I would like to ask you the main differenc

need help modifying script
Hi guys,

I'm fairly new to php and am having a bit of trouble modifying a script.

This

Extra fields in main body and php required.
I'm new to PHP so please be gentle. I have a little php script below that works well.
The &quo

Big O & time complexity ???
can you help me how to calculate the Big O & time complexity for any algorithm and c++ program pleas

Simple Scraper... Weird Output
Okay, maybe I just need a Blue Monster and some sleep, but....

I'm scraping a ringtone site

PHP submit form script causing blank page
Im trying to submit a form using this script, however nothing shows up on the page, does anyone know

insert mysql embeded videos as blobs?
Using TinyMCE my client will be able to embed images and flash videos into large columns of text whi

simplexml_load_file and rss problem
Hi,

I have a problem parsing an rss feed using simplexml_load_file - this is strange as i hav

Problem assigning value to variable in "IF" function
Does this script makes sense? I am trying to take the value that is set to "authenticat" a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash