Can you help please? Php file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have to write this php file to allow users to register their nicknames on nickserv

For an IRC server, however it worked fine for a couple of years, I then upgraded from Php4 to Php5 and suddenly nothing works.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
If I use "register_global" on it still works but if I turn the RG off I get either a blank page or if I add the following line to show me what the error is:

Code: error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');
I get 4 Undefined variables.

And If I define the variables at the beginning of the script, I get the blank page again.

Here is the script, and I hope somebody can give me some clues on what I should do.

Thanks

Code: <?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
ini_set('display_errors', 'On');

// Adresse de Connexion du Serveur
$serv="irc.someserver.org";
// Port du Serveur
$port="6667";
// Pseudo de NickServ
$nickserv="NickServ";
// Message de quit
$messquit="Enregistrement sous $nickserv Ok !!!";


if($create)
{
$pseudo1=stripslashes($pseudo);
$motpass1=stripslashes($motpass);
$email1=stripslashes($email);
$fp=fsockopen("$serv","$port");
fputs($fp,"USER $pseudo1 $pseudo1 $pseudo1 :$pseudo1 rn");
fputs($fp,"NICK $pseudo1 rn");
//while($data=fgets($fp,1024))
while($data=fgets($fp,2046))
{
if(ereg("PING",$data))
{
$ping = explode(":",$data);
$reply = $ping[1];
fputs($fp,"PONG $replynr");
}
elseif(ereg("433",$data))
{
fputs($fp,"QUIT : Pseudo used rn");
header("location:nickserv.php?used=1&pseudo=$pseudo1");
}


elseif(ereg("MODE",$data))
{
fputs($fp,"PRIVMSG $nickserv : register $motpass1 $email1 rn");
fputs($fp,"QUIT : $messquit rn");
header("location:nickserv.php?result=1&pseudo=$pseudo1&motpass=$motpass1&email=$email1");
}
}
}
print("<html><head><title>Register nickname with $nickserv</title></head><body>");
//
// Verification du formulaire
//
print("<script language="javascript">n");
print("function verife()n");
print("{n");
print("if (document.formu.pseudo.value.length == 0)n");
print("{n");
print("alert("Votre Pseudo...");n");
print("return false;n");
print("}n");
print("if (document.formu.motpass.value.length == 0)n");
print("{n");
print("alert("Votre Mot de Passe...");n");
print("return false;n");
print("}n");
print("if (document.formu.email.value.length == 0)n");
print("{n");
print("alert("Votre E-mail...");n");
print("return false;n");
print("}n");
print("return true;n");
print("}n");
print("</script>n");


if($debut == 1)

{
print("<center>Enregistrement de votre pseudo sous $nickserv

");
print("<form name="formu" OnSubmit="return verife()" action="nickserv.php?create=1" method="post">");
print("Votre Pseudo
<input type="text" name="pseudo" size="30" maxlength="30">
");
print("Your Password ( min : 5 letters )
<input type="text" name="motpass" size="30" maxlength="30">
");
print("Votre E-mail
<input type="text" name="email" size="30" maxlength="30">

");
print("<input type="submit" value="Enregistrer">");
print("</form></center>");
}

if($result== 1)
{
$ps=stripslashes($pseudo);
$ps=htmlspecialchars("$ps", ENT_QUOTES);
$pa=stripslashes($motpass);
$pa=htmlspecialchars("$pa", ENT_QUOTES);
$em=stripslashes($email);
$em=htmlspecialchars("$em", ENT_QUOTES);
print("<center>Votre Pseudo a bien ete enregistre.
");
print("Pseudo : $ps
");
print("Mot de Passe : $pa
");
print("E-mail : $em

<a href="nickserv.php?debut=1">Retour...</a></center>");
}

if($used== 1)
{
$ps=stripslashes($pseudo);
$ps=htmlspecialchars("$ps", ENT_QUOTES);
print("<center>$ps est online sur le serveur.

<a href="nickserv.php?debut=1">Retour...</a></center>");
}

print("</body></html>");
?>
If anyone can give some answers, I would really appreciate it, I promise you I have tried almost anything you can think of, remember this script did work for nearly 3 years without a problem.

Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
288 Like 50 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple upload and Resize
I would like some help on my script I have the for my index.php

////

<html&

Check if another session of the page is running?
I want to keep people from opening multiple tabs, or sessions of my Facebook app. Is it possible to

update 2 columns by doing inner 2-column query
Hi,
is something like this possible?

update contract_all set col1,col2 =
(

Scene graph using Direct3D?
There are several C++ scene graph based packages available for OpenGl, like say OSG,

http://w

.htpasswd Registration Form
Hi,
I wanted to make an htpasswd registration form.
I found this code on the internet but have

Disable html within defined tags
I have a mysql database that allows users to enter content with html, but I also want to have a tag

How to display value in drop down list after form has been reloaded
Please bear with me as I am very new to php and html.

I have a form with several drop down me

the problem with str_replace
$str="hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha";
$nn=1;
$str=str_replace('ha','MyGod',$str,$nn);

close site for maintenance
i get a tutorial, saying the following code can put our site offline, and only the developer can vie

SESSION CHECK WORKS "MOST" of the time... whats going on?
i have a sign in check thats included in every page that is a members only page which is basically a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash