sendmail code suddenly not working
Hi Guys, I maintain 3 sites (including my own) I use the following code from a french webmaster that
bit of help needed
Im about to sort out my registration page for my website by customising a "registration" s
Combining Two Queries
I have two scripts that each work fine by themselves. One is a search script with a variable that de
Big Problem!! Please help
Hi Guys,
Im making a website for a friend have encountered a really annoying problem. When ev
CURL XML Request [From C to PHP]
Hi,
I need some help converting this into something that will work with PHP.
Code: #
str_replace help
Hey there,
I'm a PHP newb, I'm having troubles with the str_replace function. I want to clean
PHP5 - AJAX help
I've been following the tutorial on w2schools (http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_ajax_database.asp) a
Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb
PHP url branch??
Functionally, using PHP, I'm doing a test of login input submitted by a user via an html form in a f
Windows 7
Windows 7 default user account control worries experts. Corporate IT departments should be pleased w