Transferring session variables into MySQL


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am trying to transfer $_SESSION variables into MySQL. However there is an error in my MySQL statements.
This is the error that I receive:
Unable to execute the query.
Error code 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Could somebody let me know what exactly is wrong?
Code: <?php
session_start();
if (empty($_SESSION['FirstName']) ||
empty($_SESSION['LastName']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomeAddress']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomeCity']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomeState']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomeZip']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomePhone']) ||
empty($_SESSION['HomeEmail'])||
empty($_SESSION['company'])||
empty($_SESSION['caddress'])||
empty($_SESSION['ccity'])||
empty($_SESSION['czip'])||
empty($_SESSION['cphone'])||
(
!isset($_SESSION['HTML5_camp'])&&
!isset($_SESSION['phyton_camp'])&&
!isset($_SESSION['perl_camp'])&&
!isset($_SESSION['glassfish_camp'])
))
header("location:AtendeeReview.php");
?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
"http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html>
<head>
<title>Conference</title>
</head>
<body>
<h1>Conference Registration</h1>
<?php
$DBConnect = @mysqli_connect("localhost", "root", "")//MYSQl connection
Or die("<p>Unable to connect to the database server.</p>"
. "<p>Error code " . mysqli_connect_errno()
. ": " . mysqli_connect_error()) . "</p>";
$DBName = "conference"; //create database
if (!@mysqli_select_db($DBConnect, $DBName)) {
$SQLstring = "CREATE DATABASE $DBName";
$QueryResult = @mysqli_query($DBConnect, $SQLstring)
Or die("<p>Unable to execute the query.</p>"
. "<p>Error code " . mysqli_errno($DBConnect)
. ": " . mysqli_error($DBConnect)) . "</p>";
echo "<p>Successfully created the database.</p>";
mysqli_select_db($DBConnect, $DBName);
}
$TableName = "attendees";//create table
$SQLstring = "SELECT * FROM $TableName";
$QueryResult = @mysqli_query($DBConnect, $SQLstring);
if (!$QueryResult) {
$SQLstring = "CREATE TABLE $TableName (attendeeID SMALLINT NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, firstName VARCHAR(40), lastName VARCHAR(40), homeaddress VARCHAR(40), homecity VARCHAR(40), homestate VARCHAR(2), homezip VARCHAR(10), homephone VARCHAR(40), homeemail VARCHAR(40), comapny VARCHAR(50), companyaddress VARCHAR(40), companystate VARCHAR(2), comapnyzip VARCHAR (10), companyphone VARCHAR(40), trainingsessions VARCHAR(40))";
$QueryResult = @mysqli_query($DBConnect, $SQLstring)
Or die("<p>Unable to create the $TableName table.</p>"
. "<p>Error code " . mysqli_errno($DBConnect)
. ": " . mysqli_error($DBConnect)) . "</p>";
echo "<p>Successfully created the $TableName table.</p>";
}
$SQLstring = "SELECT * FROM $TableName WHERE firstName='{$_SESSION['FirstName']}' && lastName='{$_SESSION['LastName']}'";
$QueryResult = @mysqli_query($DBConnect, $SQLstring)
Or die("<p>Unable to execute the query igor.</p>"
. "<p>Error code " . mysqli_errno($DBConnect)
. ": " . mysqli_error($DBConnect)) . "</p>";
$NumRows = mysqli_num_rows($QueryResult);
if ($NumRows > 0)
exit("<p>Your name is already registered for the conference!</p>
<form action='PersonalInfo.php' method='post'>
<p><input type='submit' value='Back' /></p>
</form>");
$FirstName = addslashes($_SESSION['FirstName']);
$LastName = addslashes($_SESSION['LastName']);
$HAddress = addslashes($_SESSION['HomeAddress']);
$HCity = addslashes($_SESSION['HomeCity']);
$HState = addslashes($_SESSION['HomeState']);
$HZip = addslashes($_SESSION['HomeZip']);
$HPhone = addslashes($_SESSION['HomePhone']);
$HEmail = addslashes($_SESSION['HomeEmail']);
$Company = addslashes($_SESSION['company']);
$CAddress = addslashes($_SESSION['caddress']);
$CCity = addslashes($_SESSION['ccity']);
$CState = addslashes($_SESSION['cstate']);
$CZip = addslashes($_SESSION['czip']);
$CPhone = addslashes($_SESSION['cphone']);
$CEmail = addslashes($_SESSION['cemail']);
$HTML5Conf = addslashes($_SESSION['HTML5_camp']);
$PhytonConf = addslashes($_SESSION['phyton_camp']);
$RubyConf = addslashes($_SESSION['ruby_camp']);
$PerlConf = addslashes($_SESSION['perl_camp']);
$GlassFishConf = addslashes($_SESSION['glassfish_camp']);
$SQLstring = "INSERT INTO $TableName VALUES(NULL, '$FirstName', '$LastName', '$HAddress', '$HCity', '$HState', '$HZip', '$HPhone', '$HEmail', '$Company', '$CAddress', '$CCity', '$CState', '$CZip', '$CPhone', '$CEmail', '$HTML5Conf', '$PhytonConf', '$RubyConf', '$GlassFishConf')";
$QueryResult = @mysqli_query($DBConnect, $SQLstring)
Or die("<p>Unable to execute the query.</p>"
. "<p>Error code " . mysqli_errno($DBConnect)
. ": " . mysqli_error($DBConnect)) . "</p>";

mysqli_close($DBConnect);
session_destroy();
?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
287 Like 7 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

preg_replace question
Hello!!

I hope someone can help me with preg_replace.

I load two tables from an extern

Change Age automatically
hi guys . im new to php , is it possible to change age value in mysql automatically when year change

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

WS-Security PL/SQL Forms
Oracle Database 10g Enterprise Edition Release 10.2.0.2.0 - Prod
PL/SQL Release 10.2.0.2.0 - P

PHP referral database. I would like this form to email the referrer.
Okay, Hello I've been trolling for years. This the first time I've ever asked for php help. Normally

php and downloading
I want to use a php script to create two files. Then I want it to redirect (or whatever) to have tho

Warning message
I've put a website that I was doing live and I'm getting this warning message when I try to add a ne

Retrieving the 25 most recently added entries from all tables in a MySQL databas
Hello,

The code below works great. It creates a table that shows the 25 most recently added t

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

Getting the full city list from maxminds geoip database
I am suprised I can't find any references to this.

I have maxminds geoip lite installed and i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash