CHECH A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect and start from next sentence

I am splitting into two sentences

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
"This is first sentence." This is second.

When I split it is taking the second sentence as

" This is second sentence. Which I dont want

Help please
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
193 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

restricting another login once you logout
Hello,

how can I restrict a page from login authenticating against info in a MySQL DB for a s

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:

Form errors in an array
I'm processing a form and putting the errors in an array. empty($errors) doesn't seem to do the tric

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

question about stripslashes and real_escape_string
im cleaning up an old app that I wrote fixing some of the vulernabilities from attacks.

I hav

Finding digits in variable containing text, and IDing them
$romanstock = "http://www.remoteprice.com/data.asp?storeid=123&itemcode=456&typ

What am I missing here? Help!
Hello all!. I can't seem to get this working right. Well - it renders right, but something is goin

"From field" in PHP email form
I used a wizard to create a PHP email form. I was able to customize it with the exception of the Fr

Redirect not working after making a POST/GET
Hi Everyone,

I am a novice in PHP. Here I have 2 pages, one page with a textbox and button an

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash