Set Categories


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I am creating a submission form for somebody to come in and submit products. These products are separated by brand. How can I get them to display according to the brand?

Here is the form code:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?

include("../include/session.php");

?>


<?php


if ($submit) {


$sql = "UPDATE productimages SET
title='".$_POST['title']."',
upjpg='".$_POST['upjpg']."',
uptiff='".$_POST['uptiff']."',
uppng='".$_POST['uppng']."',
chungshi='".$_POST['chungshi']."',
stretchwalker='".$_POST['stretch_walker']."',
akaishi='".$_POST['akaishi']."',
bellamargiano='".$_POST['bellamargiano']."',
mbt='".$_POST['mbt']."',
upthumb='".$_POST['upthumb']."'
where id ='".mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['id'])."'";

$result = mysql_query($sql) or die(mysql_error());


print("Product Added");





} else {


$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM productimages WHERE id = '$id'");
while ($row=mysql_fetch_array($result)) {
$id = $row[id];
$uptiff = $row[uptiff];
$upjpg = $row[upjpg];
$uppng = $row[uppng];
$chungshi = $row[chungshi];
$stretchwalker = $row[stretchwalker];
$akaishi = $row[akaishi];
$bellamargiano = $row[bellamargiano];
$mbt = $row[mbt];
$upthumb = $row[upthumb];

}

print ("



<form method=post action=productimages.php>
Product Title:

<input type=text name=title size=60>




Choose Categories that this story is relevant to:


<input type=checkbox name=chungshi value=1> Chung Shi

<input type=checkbox name=stretchwalker value=1> Stretchwalker

<input type=checkbox name=akaishi value=1> Akaishi

<input type=checkbox name=bellamargiano value=1> Bellamargiano

<input type=checkbox name=mbt value=1> MBT




<table width=500 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>



<tr><td colspan=2 class=top><strong>Images</strong></td></tr>

<tr><td>Upload JPG</td><td>
<input type=file name=upjpg></td></tr>
<tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr>
<tr><td>Upload TIFF</td><td>
<input type=file name=uptiff> </td></tr>
<tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr>
<tr><td>Upload PNG</td><td>
<input type=file name=uppng> </td></tr>
<tr><td colspan=2 class=top> </td></tr>
<tr><td>Upload Thumbnail</td><td>
<input type=file name=upthumb> </td></tr>
</table>




<input type=submit name=submit value=submit>



</form>

");




}

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
338 Like 49 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

There was a problem with the request. (Code: 0)
Any Idea what could cause this? I get it randomly at best. But with both IE and FF. It derives from

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

LOOPing Problem
Hello All!

The following code loops through the data and displays the data accordingly. My p

Blank record injected into database
I always found several blank records inside my database, although $SESSION is required to insert the

How do I use ValidatorCallout extender in Login control?
Hi,I'd like to customize the look and feel of the login control a little bit. One thing I'd love to

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

Forgot password won't work
My forgot password thing is not working properly. It is giving me this errorMailbox unavailable. The

Sending an SMS Message with ASP.NET
Often times it may be a requirement for your web application to send an SMS message. Such examples w

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

EXplanation help
Hey all,

I am still fairly new to PHP programming and I am trying to put together a page wher

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash