Question about the upload of large files


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi there,

I have a question about the upload of large files, like videos (files generally above 20Mo).

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Is it better to use the FTP functions of php or the normal upload fonctions using additional features, like:
- php_value upload_max_filesize 40M
- php_value post_max_size 40M
- php_value max_execution_time 400
- php_value max_input_time 400

Thanks in advance for your input...
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
299 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

The type or namespace name 'ServiceModel' does not exist in the namespace 'System'
When I locally run the website, it works just fine, but when I uploaded it to the hosting environmen

Appending GET data with form submition
Okay, what I'm trying to do is to use a form to append an already existing GET data string.

I

mysql select query problem
how can i select multiple fields from multiple table in one query like

i have table name t1 a

Production Order Enterprise Service to Manufacturing Exctn Sys (MES) ???
Hello Experts,

In our current landscape SAP ECC 5.0 is integrated to MES system via PI 7.

Image upload - determine folder
I have an upload script that may be accessed from different directories. Problem is, the script is m

How to grab certain words ??
I am working with this API

Returns JSON.
curl http://letsbetrends.com/api/current_trends

Filtering for a phrase using pregmatch
Here is my code which looks for addresses which start with ' src=" '

Code: [Select]preg_

controlling/creating accounts with privileges
hi all,
i'm trying to figure out how i can create/control account with privileges, for instance a

Blocking video streaming
Hello everyone,

I post a message here because i didn't find any solution yet.
I just finis

Recording popularity by day, week.. all time?
Hey everyone, I'm creating a site designed around users uploading music. How can I implement a syste

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash