Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the number of rows in a array for example temp=5 which is calculated based on other values in my table( so temp is generated dynamically) Now I have to define a table with the number of rows equal to the temp value. that is table should have 5 rows

How to achieve this.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
203 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Variable passed to each() is not an array or object
Hi,

This is a email a friend type of form, and it isn't working anymore.

<?

PHP Session Issue
I'm having an issue with one section on my website dealing with sessions. Now I know that myself and

connect() succeeds but accept() does not?
Please help me with this problem. I'm working on a time-sensitive project where I'm using TCP socket

tag inside php...
hi

Code: <?php
echo "<td width="$columnWidth%" align=&

cURL Upload Help
OK, I am creating a bridge from a local program to my website and I am trying to find the best way t

Spliting paragraph into sentences and attach in
Here is what I am trying to do

example: Para1[123.456.789!] 3 sentences
Para2

php email checker
I am having alot of trouble finding info on how to do these email things. I need to do the following

Problem with coding MySQL query
I'm having heaps of trouble getting one of my PHP/MySQL queries to work for some reason (and the fun

Handling text changed in text box control using Ajax
I need to create a web form with a text box control. When someone types text into the textbox I nee

Displaying Multidimensional Arrays...about to put my head in a vice, PLEASE HELP
I am fairly new to PHP and MySQL and I have a problem which I have been trying to resolve for days.

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash