Dynamically allocating the number of rows in a table based on a variable value


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi,
I have situation here which i cannot resolve, I have a variable temp which stores the number of rows in a array for example temp=5 which is calculated based on other values in my table( so temp is generated dynamically) Now I have to define a table with the number of rows equal to the temp value. that is table should have 5 rows

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
How to achieve this.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
203 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Need Help with a query
Hello,
For some reason I am just not getting the right answer when I do this query and not quite

Got A Free Server :(
So I was given a free server

http://shopping.yahoo.com/p:Compaq%20ProLiant%201500%20Server:1

Help with captcha script needed
Hello,

I am working on a script where reCAPTCHA or a similar form of CAPTCHA will be used, f

Form help: Syntax & Logic
Hello again all,

I'm working on a form and ran into a wall (again) and can't seem to think th

Post, not working, please help
The error is:
Method Not Allowed
The requested method POST is not allowed for the URL /student

PHP Tab Control
Hi All,

I would like to have PHP tab control with/without Javascript.

But I want to r

Function module "DPS_CHECK_TABLE_EXISTS" not found (after OSS 1422843 impl)
Dear All,

I implemented Note OSS 1422843.

When i execute the new report RSPO20

PHP webpage & array print issue
I have this code running, and it works perfectly … however, see my bottom bit about what I see

.htpasswd Registration Form
Hi,
I wanted to make an htpasswd registration form.
I found this code on the internet but have

Oracle11g Patch issue
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while installing Oracle11g Patch 11.1.0.7.0 on IBM-AI

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash