Effort Estimation Template for Steady State Support


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Everyone,

Is there any SAP provided template/format for system change and enhancements in the steady state phase? I've browsed servicemarket place but yet to find any.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
If there is no such document, please advise on the parameters that you think should be inlcuded in effort estimation.

Complexity, Number of steps involved, type of testing required are a few parameters that I've identified.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
111 Like 23 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

pagination numbering pattern
Hello,

I have following code which works great for pagination. but i have small issue now.

elseif help!
OK so I'm new to the site, as well as PHP altogether (Trying my hand at managing an online RPG) and

The repetition structure: the while statement not working
New programming student, have assignment as follows:
A restaurant has 4 lunch combos for custom

how to get sn motherboard
Hello.
I want to get serial number motherboard, cpu and else hardware.
Can You show me sam

Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty

Binding 2 UDP sockets on same port, connected to different destinations, 1 receives
Hello,
My application wants to send/recv data to 2 different UDP ports on a remote computer, us

Delete all files in folder except with certain name
I have a script that I want to delete all files in a folder (taken from a database) except for one n

PHP and SMS
Hi all forum members. I am new here and am unsure what category shoild I post this in.
Moderator

Show specific day of the week
I have been racking my brain trying to get this function to work properly and it is doing so for eve

filesize() returns 0
I have a socket program that runs in an infinite loop, listening for connections, in this socket I h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash