What is SAP Avatar ?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi All,

This G.Satish , my boss asked me to explore on SAP Avatar. I searced in internet SAP & google, i could'nt find anything info about this.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
1. Is this SAP new prodict ?

Can anbody provide some information about this SAP Avatar.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
116 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

max function question
Hi All
Ihave a table that holds shipment numbers and dates like this

select * from

UPLOAD IMAGES NOT WORKING!
Hi there i have a upload script in which it uploads the picture to a folder than creates two thumbna

Ajax not working on IE 6 for Windows CE
I've created a webpage which uses the classis Ajax in following format:view plaincopy to clipboardpr

A rank users order by points
I want to make an insert from table 'rank' , with number (rank) from the cod blow, to fild users.ran

Simpler method of getting variables from mysql
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to streamline my CMS's code and as I was writing a new page it occured to

Extracting Long text from message class with parameters
Hi,

I would like to extract the long text from a message class. However, the long text ha

Varible in trigger - refering to correct schema
Hello

Im having some issues with my trigger.
What I want to do is call opon a differ

Help a newbee save my job !
Hey guys i am dying here i am new to php and would like for someone to help me with this problem

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

do while conditions
i want to display 6 images in a 2x3 table
now what would be the correct logic to
count that th

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash