Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi recorded his statement in Sultanpur court in a defamation case, next hearing on August 12


Posted on 26th Jul 2024 12:49 pm by rohit kumar

Congress MP and Leader of Opposition in Lok Sabha Rahul Gandhi recorded his statement in the defamation case in Sultanpur's MP-MLA court. The next hearing of the case will be on August 12. A case is going on against the Congress MP in Sultanpur for making indecent remarks about Home Minister Amit Shah.

 

Rahul appeared in the court of Special Magistrate Shubham Verma. During the hearing, the judge asked Rahul Gandhi, why was the case filed. Rahul Gandhi said - I have been framed due to political rivalry. I did not make any such statement in the press conference in Bengaluru. In this case, witnesses will appear on behalf of the lawyer of the defendant Vijay Mishra on August 12.

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Let us tell you, former chairman of the cooperative bank and BJP leader Vijay Mishra had filed a complaint against Rahul Gandhi in the special court five years ago, in which the case is being filed. According to the complainant's lawyer Santosh Pandey, the complaint alleges that on July 15, 2018, party workers Anirudh Shukla and Dinesh Kumar showed a video clip on their mobile. In this, Rahul Gandhi was calling Amit Shah a murderer. His statement was related to the death of Justice Loya, in which Shah was given a clean chit by the Supreme Court.

 

The magistrate had taken a tough stand.

 

Based on the statements and evidence of the complainant and two witnesses, Special Magistrate Yogesh Yadav summoned Rahul Gandhi for a hearing under Section 500 of the IPC, and he appeared in court on February 20 and got bail. He has been exempted from appearing personally on the date of appearance. However, he will have to appear to answer the charges. The magistrate took a tough stand due to his absence in the last few hearings. On this, on July 2, Rahul Gandhi's advocate Kashi Prasad Shukla sought an opportunity to appear on July 26.

 

Appearance in court for the second time in five months

 

Rahul Gandhi has come here for the second time in five months. Earlier, he appeared in court on February 20 amid the heat of the Lok Sabha elections. At that time, a large number of people from Amethi and Sultanpur had come to meet and see him. The matter was related to court appearance, so Rahul came and the court procedure was completed in about 20 minutes. Amidst the sloganeering of supporters and workers of opposition parties, he kept smiling and left from here without saying anything.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Congress Vs BJP: Congress criticized PM Modi's speech in Parliament, saying- only talked about the past, nothing new.

Congress Lok Sabha Whip Manickam Tagore on Tuesday criticized Prime Minister Narendra Modi's spee

Sonu Sood was shocked by the Ghaziabad triple suicide case and said, "I had raised my voice about this before."

The triple suicide case in Ghaziabad's 'Bharat City' society has shaken everyone. Actor Sonu Sood

Another action by Bangladesh after the arrest of the saint, the bank accounts of 16 ISKCON members frozen

According to Bangladesh media reports, on Friday (November 29), Bangladesh authorities ordered th

Bihar Election Result 2025: From Khesari-Maithili to Jyoti Singh and Ritesh Pandey, know who is ahead and who is behind?

The results of the Bihar Assembly elections are being announced today. Counting of votes, which b

Bahraich Violence: The biggest revelation so far in Bahraich violence, there would have been no ruckus if the officers had listened to the SO

The violence that took place during the Durga idol immersion in the Mahsi tehsil area of ​​Ba

Gurgaon Vidhan Sabha Election Result: BJP's Mukesh Sharma wins Gurugram seat, defeats independent candidate by 68 thousand votes

BJP candidate Mukesh Sharma from Gurgaon assembly constituency has registered a big win. After th

Elvish Yadav: Relief for Elvish Yadav from the Supreme Court; issues this order in the snake venom case.

YouTuber and Bigg Boss OTT winner Elvish Yadav has received significant relief from the Supreme C

Ban on Diljit Dosanjh lifted for Border 2, FWICE agreed to the producer's demand only on this condition

Diljit Dosanjh is making headlines for his upcoming film Border 2. Recently, his film Sardaar Ji

Pawan Kalyan: The issue of Pawan Kalyan's Russian connection has cropped up in Andhra politics, former minister said, he is a Christian

Tirupati Devasthanam controversy is becoming a new weapon to settle old rivalries between the big

'This is death Kumbh', after Lalu Yadav, Mamata Banerjee's harsh words on Maha Kumbh, know what she said.

West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee has given a controversial statement on Mahakumbh 2025. She said, "

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash