HAL Share Price: Government is going to sell a stake in defense company HAL, minimum price of one share will be Rs 2450


Posted on 23rd Mar 2023 05:50 pm by rohit kumar

HAL Stake Sale: The government will sell up to a 3.5 percent stake in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) at a floor price of Rs 2,450 per share. The two-day offer for sale (OFS) will open for institutional investors on Thursday and for retail buyers on Friday.

 

The OFS comprises a base issue of 1.75 percent or 58.51 lakh shares. This also includes the option of retaining the over-subscription.

 

The government will sell a stake in HAL

HAL has said in a regulatory filing that the oversubscription option is being exercised in this sale. The Equity Shares forming part of the Base Offer Size and oversubscription option will represent 3.50 percent (1,17,03,563) Equity Shares of the Company.

 

what is the deal price?

The sale of a 3.5 percent stake at the floor price of Rs 2,450 per share will fetch the exchequer around Rs 2,800 crore. The floor price is at a discount of approximately 6.7 percent to the closing share price of HAL on BSE. Shares of HAL on Wednesday closed at Rs 2,625.20, down 0.93 percent, on the BSE.

 

The government proposes to sell 1.75% of its equity shares of the face value of Rs 10 each to non-retail investors. Apart from this, the option of selling 1.75% more stake is also open in case the issue is oversubscribed, that is, a total of 3.5% stake can be sold in this way.

 

HAL is a defense company

The government currently holds a 75.15 percent stake in HAL, a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) under the Ministry of Defence. The proceeds from the HAL OFS will be added to the disinvestment fund of the government for the current financial year.

 

The government has so far raised Rs 31,106.64 crore through disinvestment and share buyback in CPSEs. The government had last monthly revised its estimate of disinvestment revenue for the current fiscal at Rs 50,000 crore against the budgeted target of Rs 65,000 crore.

 

Also Read: Signature Bank : After SVB, now Signature Bank is also closed, and FDIC takes control

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Prabhas: After Kalki and Shri Ram, Prabhas will take the form of Lord Shiva, knowing about the upcoming films of Bahubali.

After the film 'Salar Part One Ceasefire', Bahubali actor Prabhas is in the news for his upcoming

WTC Final: Travis Head made many records with a century, and made the biggest partnership in the final of the ICC tournament

The final match of the 2021-23 cycle of the World Test Championship is being played at The Oval i

Asia Cup: India's star all-rounder injured before the final against Sri Lanka, Washington Sundar will join the team

In the last Super Four match of Asia Cup 2023 against Bangladesh, the Indian team had to face def

Parliament Special Session 2023: A big announcement will be made on the very first day! The PM will address the special session of Parliament today

Parliament Special Session 2023 The special session of Parliament is going to start today. The go

PM Modi: Prime Minister Modi has a deep relationship with Tamil Nadu, 32 years old pictures surfaced

When Prime Minister Narendra Modi often talks about his old connection with a place, it has a dee

Salman Khan: Bhaijaan is jealous of West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee, said - on such a big post...

The 29th edition of the Kolkata International Film Festival (KIFF) began with grandeur at the Net

Parliament Security Breach: Sagar's actions upset the family, police reached his ancestral house in Unnao; Uncle said this

Whoever heard the act of Sagar Sharma, a native of Peerjadigarhi locality of Purva, who broke ins

IND vs ENG Test: Yuvraj-Dhawan recited ballads in praise of Shubman Gill, post of veterans went viral on social media

Shubman Gill Century: A five-match Test series is being played between India and England, the sec

Narendra Modi Poster : 100 FIRs registered for putting up posters against PM Modi: Posters also found in the van that came out from Aam Aadmi Party's office, 6 arrested

Police have registered 100 FIRs in the case of putting up posters against Prime Minister Narendra

Rishi Sunak UK: PM Sunak announced Grooming Gangs Task Force, said- Safety of women is paramount, will take strict action

UK Prime Minister Rishi Sunak on Monday announced new measures to tackle 'grooming gangs'. He h

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash
The MySQL server is running with the --read-only option so it cannot execute this statement