
Hanuman ji's birth anniversary is being celebrated today i.e. Tuesday 23rd April. Hanuman Janmotsav is celebrated every year on the full moon day of Chaitra Shukla. There was a huge crowd of devotees in the temples of the capital Delhi in the morning. On the occasion of Hanuman Janmotsav, a large number of devotees gathered at Hanuman Temple located in Connaught Place. Devotees worshiped Hanuman ji. On this occasion, the temple echoed with the cheers of Bajrangbali.
Chalisa and Sunderkand recitation organized on Hanuman Janmotsav
After the Hindu New Year, now BJP will organize programs at various places on the occasion of Hanuman Janmotsav. BJP has decided to recite Hanuman Chalisa simultaneously in more than 250 manuals and booths on Tuesday. On the occasion of Hanuman Janmotsav, Hanuman Chalisa, Sunderkand, Prabhat Pheriyan, processions, and many similar programs will be organized in the capital.
State BJP President Virendra Sachdeva said that all BJP workers will participate in this event. Hanuman Chalisa will be recited in every temple and people of Delhi will be able to watch its live program sitting in their homes. Vishwa Hindu Parishad's national spokesperson Vinod Bansal said that a procession will be taken out from Jahangirpuri at noon. The incomplete journey of last year will be completed. International President of Vishwa Hindu Parishad, Alok Kumar will be the chief guest in the procession that will leave from Swami Pragyanand Ashram in Saket, South Delhi at 4 pm. Vishwa Hindu Parishad will organize a Sunderkand program with senior citizens and intellectuals in the morning from R Block Greater Kailash on Tuesday.
Hindu organizations will be able to take out procession in Jahangirpuri within limited limits
Like last year, this year also Hindu organizations in the Jahangirpuri area will be able to take out a procession only up to two hundred meters on the occasion of Hanuman Janmotsav. The police officer says that the police have not permitted to take out the procession in the entire area. Hindu organizations can take out processions within limited limits. During this period, apart from Delhi Police, paramilitary forces will also be deployed in Jahangirpuri.
In the year 2022, there was a ruckus in the Jahangirpuri area after stone pelting during the Shobha Yatra. Nine people including eight policemen were injured. Due to security reasons, the police are not allowing Hindu organizations to take out a procession on this route. Last year, after a lot of demand, the police permitted the organizations to take out the yatra up to two hundred meters amid security arrangements. Officials say that organizations have not been allowed to take out the procession on Tuesday. He will be able to take out a procession within a limited area. During this period, apart from Delhi Police, there will be heavy presence of paramilitary forces in the area. The area will be monitored through drones and CCTV. Apart from this, riot control vehicles will also be deployed in the area.
Indian captain Suryakumar Yadav's statements following the victory over Pakistan in the 2025 Asia
India and the EU have signed a free trade agreement; PM Modi made a major announcement.
A historic free trade agreement (FTA) has been signed between India and the European Union. After
The ongoing protest demanding statehood and inclusion of Ladakh in the Sixth Schedule turned viol
Ahead of the third phase of Lok Sabha elections, Narendra Modi today addressed a p
The country's top court made a big comment on Friday. While hearing a PIL, the Supreme Court dire
The buzz of Allu Arjun starrer film 'Pushpa: The Rule' (Pushpa 2) has been made. E
Timing for bursting crackers on Diwali in Mumbai is fixed, know the BMC guidelines.
The increasing pollution in Mumbai has also become a matter of concern amidst the festival of Diw
After a big defeat against Sunrisers Hyderabad in the last match, Lucknow Supergiants will face D
IPL 2025: BCCI's big decision amid India-Pakistan tension, IPL 2025 season postponed indefinitely
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) has taken a big decision on Friday amid the ongo
India's great batsman and former Team India coach Rahul Dravid's car collided with an auto-ricksh