
The attacks and counter-attacks have intensified on another front in West Asia, which is suffering from the Gaza war. The tension between Lebanon-backed Hezbollah and Israel is at its peak. Ignoring the warnings of the international community, both have intensified attacks on each other's border. In this sequence, on Tuesday, the pro-Lebanon group suffered a major setback when its top commander Ibrahim Muhammad Kubaisi was killed in an Israeli air strike. Hezbollah has confirmed that Kubaisi lost his life in Israel's air strike on Beirut.
Israel's third attack on Beirut
The attack was carried out on three floors of a six-storey building. This is Israel's third attack on Beirut in less than a week. At the same time, Kubaisi is the first member of the group who has been declared dead since the conflict between Israel and Hezbollah intensified.
Israel had already made the claim.
The Israeli army had claimed that it had killed a top commander of Hezbollah's missile and rocket unit in an attack on Beirut. According to The Times of Israel, the target of the attack in Beirut's Dahiyah suburb was Ibrahim Kubaisi, the head of Hezbollah's rocket and missile division. The Israel Defense Forces had said that Ibrahim Kubaisi was killed along with other top commanders in the attack.
Kubaisi joined Hezbollah in the 1980s
According to the IDF, Ibrahim Kubaisi commanded several rocket and missile units of Hezbollah, including its precision-guided missile unit. The army said that Ibrahim Kubaisi joined Hezbollah in the 1980s and held several other important roles, including a senior position in Hezbollah's operations division and the head of the Badr regional division.
Israel had said Kubaisi was a top commander with the rocket and missile unit of the Lebanese pro-Israeli group Hezbollah. Israeli military officials said Kubaisi was responsible for attacks toward Israel and planned the 2000 attack in which three Israeli soldiers were kidnapped. He has now been killed in the attack.
During the US presidential election, Elon Musk, the owner of SpaceX, Tesla, and social media plat
After Raja's body was found in Shillong on June 2, his family never expressed any doubt about Son
Royal Challengers Bangalore has won the IPL 2025 title. The wait of 18 seasons is over. Finally,
On the birth anniversary of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel, the Congress party on Friday targeted the B
After the success of Kalki 2898 AD, Prabhas is away from the limelight, but there is a lot of dis
The Canadian government has once again been exposed in front of India. Canada has faced embarrass
India defeated West Indies by seven wickets in the second test played in Delhi. India achieved th
AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi criticized the proposed Waqf Amendment Bill of the Central Governmen
Khalistani terrorist Gurpatwant Singh Pannu on Monday threatened passengers not to travel on Air
'Operation Sindoor' was launched on 7 May and its aim was to eliminate the hideouts of terrorists