Not only NEET and UGC-NET, there was fraud in 'ITEP entrance exam' as well; now the education ministry is alert about other exams


Posted on 21st Jun 2024 01:11 pm by rohit kumar

Along with the irregularities in NEET-UG and UGC-NET, irregularities have been reported in another exam. This was related to admission in courses like BA-B.Ed, B.Sc-B.Ed and B.Com-B.Ed started under the Integrated Teacher Education Program (ITEP) of the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE). This exam was conducted on June 12 but was later canceled.

 

NTA is behind all three exams

 

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

After the incidents of irregularities and paper leaks in three consecutive exams, the Ministry of Education is in a state of shock. It does not understand what to do and how to deal with it. The worries of the Ministry of Education have increased even more due to irregularities in three consecutive exams and NTA being behind all the exams. While it is worried about its reputation getting spoiled due to these irregularities, it is also worried about the exams proposed in the coming days.

 

The ministry asked the officials to remain alert

 

Meanwhile, the ministry held a long meeting with top officials on this issue on Thursday. Also, everyone was assigned responsibilities related to the upcoming exam. The first important exam before the ministry is the NEET-PG proposed on June 23. In such a situation, the ministry has asked the entire staff associated with it, including NTA, to remain alert. Also, it has been asked to re-examine the preparations related to the exam.

 

The exam cancelled after complaints of irregularities

According to sources related to the ministry, on June 12, a joint entrance was organized for admission in ITEP-related courses at 292 centers in about 160 cities of the country. More than 40 thousand students had registered for this. According to NTA, about 29 thousand students participated in this exam. Later, after complaints of irregularities in this exam from many levels, it was canceled.

 

There was a large-scale irregularity

NTA has claimed that this exam was canceled due to technical glitches, but according to experts, there was a large-scale irregularity in this exam as well. It is worth noting that the ministry also canceled the UGC-NET exam on the second day of the exam due to irregularities. This exam was held on 18 June and was canceled on 19 June.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

Budget 2026-27: PM Modi to hold 'pre-budget' meeting with economists, focusing on tariffs and global challenges.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will hold a high-level meeting with prominent economists and experts

PM Modi in Kerala: PM Modi among fishermen, listed NDA's decisions, said the government is committed to their safety and welfare.

Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated and dedicated several key development projects worth ove

Arvind Kejriwal: 'Is it right for BJP to topple governments', Kejriwal's letter to RSS chief; asked 5 questions

After resigning from the post of Chief Minister of Delhi, today Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) National Co

IND vs AUS: Bumrah achieved a double feat during the third match, completing 50 Test wickets in Australia

Indian team's star fast bowler Jasprit Bumrah has achieved a double feat on the third day of the

Maharaj: Netflix-YRF's 'Maharaj' became a global hit in 22 countries, Junaid Khan expressed happiness and said - this is everyone's victory.

Jaideep Ahlawat and Junaid Khan's 'Maharaj', released last month, is getting a lot of love from t

IND vs AUS: Ashwin's best performance in SENA countries came in day-night Tests, will he get a chance in Adelaide?

A five-match Test series is being played between India and Australia. In the first match played i

Sri Lanka has announced Lasith Malinga's replacement, including a player with experience in 8 T20Is.

Sri Lanka has announced the replacement for the injured Ehsan Malinga for the T20 World Cup 2026.

'EC's Decision Fully Valid': TMC Petition Challenging Appointment of Only Central Employees for Counting Dismissed

On Thursday, the Calcutta High Court dismissed a petition filed by the Trinamool Congress (TMC),

PM Modi In Mahakumbh: PM Modi took a holy dip in Sangam, CM Yogi was also present with him.

On the eighth day of Maha Kumbh, Prime Minister Narendra Modi took a holy dip in the holy Sangam.

The powers of the Waqf Board will be reduced, what changes will be made in the new Act? Read why the amendment was needed

Amidst the controversy over Waqf properties and the demand to control the rights of the Waqf Boar

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash