Saif Ali Khan is out of danger, the attacker demanded Rs 1 crore; Know important updates in 10 points.


Posted on 17th Jan 2025 01:03 pm by rohit kumar

An unknown person entered the house of Bollywood actor Saif Ali Khan at 2 o'clock on Thursday night. The attacker, who entered with the intention of theft, attacked the actor with a knife. After this, he was admitted to Lilavati Hospital in Mumbai. Where the actor was operated. At present, the actor is out of danger. A police investigation is going on in this case. Let us know in 10 points what big updates have come out in the whole case so far.

 

The police have formed 20 teams to arrest the accused. The first CCTV photo and video of the suspect who attacked came out yesterday. It is a matter of relief for the fans of the actor that he is currently out of danger. Many updates have come out in this case about the intention with which the accused entered his house.

 

Important updates related to the attack on Saif Ali Khan

 

On Thursday morning, a thief broke into the actor's house in Bandra, Mumbai. According to the information given by the police, the actor was attacked with a hexa blade. The accused entered the actor's house with the intention of theft.

 

The attacker stabbed Saif Ali Khan 6 times with a knife. Due to this, he suffered 6 wounds on his body. 2 deep wounds, 2 less deep wounds, and 2 minor wounds.

 

The doctor said in his statement that a 2.5 inch piece of knife had been found in the actor's spine.

 

The police have registered an FIR against the accused under sections 109, 311, 312, 331(4), and 331(7) of BNS. Let us tell you that the police have made Saif's younger son's nanny the complainant.

 

The statement of the maid has revealed that the accused had demanded 1 crore from her.

 

The accused has been identified in the initial investigation by the police, but he is still absconding. The police have formed a team of 20 members to catch the attacker.

 

While talking to the media, the police said that the suspect was last seen running from the sixth floor of the building. CCTV footage of this time has also surfaced.

 

Kareena Kapoor stated in an Instagram post that it was an incredibly challenging day. During this difficult time, a request to the media is to refrain from speculation. At the same time, we appreciate the support we have received from the people.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

'Operation Sindoor is going on...', Rajnath Singh reveals; 100 terrorists killed in India's action.

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh said in the all-party meeting that at least 100 terrorists were ki

Steven Smith Retirement: Steve Smith could not bear the pain of defeat against India, and suddenly said goodbye to the ODI

Australian team captain Steve Smith announced his retirement from ODI cricket. The Indian team de

Saif Ali Khan: How did the thief enter Saif's house, who helped him and what was the motive? Answers to these questions have not been found yet.

Saif Ali Khan was attacked by an intruder with a knife last night, following which the police are

Plane Crash: The temperature of the accident site rose to 1000° Celsius due to the fire, and all the animals and birds that came in its way were destroyed, see the terrifying pictures

A disturbing scene has emerged after the Air India plane crash in Ahmedabad. So far, the bodies o

Trump Tariff: PM Modi will hold a high-level meeting today regarding the US tariff; big decisions can be taken.

The US has officially started imposing tariffs on dozens of countries, including India. At the sa

India's blunt answer on Trump's tariff war, Centre said- 'No agreement has been reached yet'

Union Commerce Secretary Sunil Barthwal on Monday told the Parliamentary Committee on Foreign Aff

'If I get a chance, I will destroy Pakistan, ' Colonel Sofia's father fought in the Bangladesh war, said this on Operation Sindoor.

India has avenged the terrorist attack in Pahalgam by carrying out air strikes at 9 places in Pak

PAK Boycott Asia Cup: Pakistan packs its bags even without the boycott! Understand how easily

The difficulties of the Pakistan cricket team have increased in the Asia Cup 2025. After sufferin

'This is death Kumbh', after Lalu Yadav, Mamata Banerjee's harsh words on Maha Kumbh, know what she said.

West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee has given a controversial statement on Mahakumbh 2025. She said, "

In preparations for action against terrorists, PM Modi reached Delhi; and held a meeting with officials at the airport itself.

After the painful terrorist attack in Pahalgam, Jammu and Kashmir, Prime Minister Narendra Modi c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash