
Prime Minister Narendra Modi today distributed appointment letters to 71000 newly appointed people under the Rozgar Mela. On this occasion, the PM said that to take the country forward, there is a need to enhance the skills of young talents.
Important responsibility for the education system
The PM said that to take the country forward, it is necessary to enhance the capabilities of young talents. This responsibility lies in the education system of the country, which is why for decades the country was feeling the need for a modern education system to build a new India.
The country will move forward with the National Education Policy.
The PM said that through the National Education Policy, the country has now moved forward in that direction. Earlier, due to many restrictions, the education system often became a burden on the students, but now it is giving them new options.
PM Modi also said that earlier language used to be a big barrier for the youth of rural, Dalit, backward, and tribal communities. He said that we started the policy of teaching in the mother tongue and conducting examinations in the same.
The recruitment exam started in 13 different languages
The PM said that our government is giving the youth the option to take the recruitment exam in 13 different languages. Today, special recruitment rallies are being organized to provide permanent government jobs to the youth in the border areas. So far, more than 50 thousand youth have received appointment letters in the Central Armed Police Forces.
The upcoming season of Colors TV's controversial reality show Bigg Boss is being discussed a lot
The Government of India on Thursday said that the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) is continu
Amid the Delhi Assembly elections, the troubles of Aam Aadmi Party convener Arvind Kejriwal and f
The parents of Air Force Group Captain and Indian astronaut Shubhanshu Shukla became emotional ab
A major update regarding the Battle of Galwan has emerged ahead of its release. Salman Khan has c
The Delhi High Court received a bomb threat via email on Friday. As soon as the email was receive
The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) issued a guideline on November 28th, requiring all mob
Amidst the ongoing controversy over Aurangzeb and the violence in Nagpur over his tomb, the RSS h
After a 26-month-long hearing in the Vanantara Resort case, on Friday, the court of Additional Di
IITian Baba Abhay Singh, who garnered significant media attention during the Prayagraj Mahakumbh,