Auto install


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi I have a directory lets say "apps" that I then have more folders ie "email", "projectmanagment" now each of these "apps" need a mysql table, each of these apps has a .sql or.xml ready to import. Now my question is Moodle has it so you just put the folder in the "app" folder and go to a page and it auto installs, it has already detected the new folder in the apps folder and runs a script to import the .sql or .xml.
My question is how can I do this, I mean the detect automatically part?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Oh and as usual thanks in advance, I really do appreciate it
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
109 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DateTimeZone::listIdentifiers headache
http://php.net/manual/en/datetimezone.listidentifiers.php


So the documentation states tha

How to display objects in a row
I have 7 codes that i want to display in a row one next to another.
The first is {$ads->ad

ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied
Dear All,

I am facing problem in taken backup from db13 it comes up with the following l

Taking an HTML form and a PHP program and making it into one working file.
Hello,

So I would like to display everything INSIDE a specific directory. In other words, I

how to get values from $_Post with onchange="form.submit();"?
Hi, I have a form that submit to itself with a file upload field and two other hidden field values.<

The repetition structure: the while statement not working
New programming student, have assignment as follows:
A restaurant has 4 lunch combos for custom

rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Socket problem
Hello,

Earlier I posted about my problem with my socket script. It took up to 100% CPU usage.

PHP Thumbnail Creation
Ok so i use this function to create thumbnails:

Code: [Select]function createthumb($name,$fil

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash