Check Date/Time in PHP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 01:33 pm by admin

What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on how long ago that was in the past if 24 hours has not passed.
if ($reQuest!=""){
if (is_on_interval($phpdate,$getdate,24)==false){ //24 hours has not passed.
$timePass=false;
//echo $reQuest."<br />"; //debug lines of code
//echo phpversion(); // Installed 5.3.1 but still registered as 5.2.2 --odd
$start = new DateTime($reQuest); //First or start date to be check as pulled from the database.
$time = $start->diff(new DateTime(date("Y-m-d H:i:s", $phptime))); //Check the difference in date with diff() available in 5.3.1
}else{$timePass=true;}
}

The problem is that 5.3.1 did not install properly and being such I am trying to figure out a new way to get the difference in time from the DateTime in the database and the current time obtained by PHP. The $reQuest variable has a value of 2010-02-18 12:47:15
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Problem in OnClientClick and OnClick sync
Hi,Strange and irritating problem: I have below button declaration in markup of the aspx page:

single values into sql field
i have a form which i want the user to able to select multiple answers. But i want the answers to be

want to add a break after a certain amount of characters
i was wondering how to add a break in a blog post after a certain amount of characters... any idea o

RTF fomatting to email content
Im trying to sen an email with content is picked up from a rtf-file (file_get_contents('*.rtf'). Mai

Replica New Rolex Cosmograph Daytona: Baselworld 2013 [cf99] - $202.00 : Replica Rolex Watches, highreplicawatches.net
[b][url=http://www.highreplicawatches.net/]rolex Yacht-Master II[/url][/b] [b][url=http://www.highr

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Google+ Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS