Check Date/Time in PHP


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on how long ago that was in the past if 24 hours has not passed.
if ($reQuest!=""){
if (is_on_interval($phpdate,$getdate,24)==false){ //24 hours has not passed.
$timePass=false;
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
//echo $reQuest."<br />"; //debug lines of code
//echo phpversion(); // Installed 5.3.1 but still registered as 5.2.2 --odd
$start = new DateTime($reQuest); //First or start date to be check as pulled from the database.
$time = $start->diff(new DateTime(date("Y-m-d H:i:s", $phptime))); //Check the difference in date with diff() available in 5.3.1
}else{$timePass=true;}
}

The problem is that 5.3.1 did not install properly and being such I am trying to figure out a new way to get the difference in time from the DateTime in the database and the current time obtained by PHP. The $reQuest variable has a value of 2010-02-18 12:47:15
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

RFQ Configuration - can you make PLANT field an optional field in ME42
Is there a way to make the plant field on an RFQ optional in change mode (ME42)?

what business processes?
Hi,

A general question. What business processes (like OTC - Order to Cach, P2P, R2R etc)

Batch Related Pricing
Hi, I need some clarity on the batch related pricing

For example the following are the b

Save remote XML to local website folder
Hi, I hope you can help me out. I would like to be able to pull an XML file from another site and t

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

Why does my crawler script suddenly end with no error?
Hi.

I have written a web crawler script. It will visit a large number of URL's with cURL.

Using two $_POST Function / Switch () statements, second does not work.
Hi all. I’m new to php and am having a problem getting $_POST Function / switch () to work. I

how can i display php source code snippets ?
I am outputting some pho code .. and I want to display the source code so people can copy and paste

Problems with array
This code is the last lines in an upload script that uploads 4 images at the same time and writes th

setcookie and isset($_COOKIE(name)) seem very finnicky.
I'm currently playing around with a user system with login and registration. I'm trying to use cooki

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash