Check Date/Time in PHP

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 01:33 pm by admin

What I need the code to check is that $reQuest is 24 hours in the past then return a time based on how long ago that was in the past if 24 hours has not passed.
if ($reQuest!=""){
if (is_on_interval($phpdate,$getdate,24)==false){ //24 hours has not passed.
//echo $reQuest."<br />"; //debug lines of code
//echo phpversion(); // Installed 5.3.1 but still registered as 5.2.2 --odd
$start = new DateTime($reQuest); //First or start date to be check as pulled from the database.
$time = $start->diff(new DateTime(date("Y-m-d H:i:s", $phptime))); //Check the difference in date with diff() available in 5.3.1

The problem is that 5.3.1 did not install properly and being such I am trying to figure out a new way to get the difference in time from the DateTime in the database and the current time obtained by PHP. The $reQuest variable has a value of 2010-02-18 12:47:15
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
343 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php mail form text wont appear / javascript included

I am running into a problem whereby I have a great piece of javascript code that

rand() function
just a general question guys a girls, is the rand() function 100% random or is it based on time?

Procedural to OOP
ohn Kleijn said that to avoid writing "crappy code", we should learn OOP and common OO pri

Limiting uploaded file type
I am working on a simple upload script, and I need it to limit the allowed file type that is uploade

OOP help
okay so i have a class im making it has everything setup i just need to randomize the 2 variables an

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Google+ Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Operation not allowed when innodb_forced_recovery > 0.