pass form variables straight to email, no database required?

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello all,

im working on this form...

http://www.adobedayevents.com/project_request/project_request.php

What we want to use this form for, is for our client Adobe, to have there field marketing managers fill out this form, and have it generate an email that is then sent to my project supervisor here at our company.

Is there a way to pass ALL of these variables straight into an email, without having to insert them into a database first? If you look at the bottom, there is form fields for the user to upload files for us. Will we be able to pass those to the email as well, no database?

Any advice is appreciated, and if anyone can paste some links to some tutorials or other posts in here that fall under what im trying to do that would be great. I've tried searching this forum but couldn't find anything that helped me. THANKS!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
67 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to write on database when a link is clicked?
Hi, I have a list of products in a gridview. When the link is clicked currently it takes to an ext

Coefficient of a Restitution Hints
Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coeffi

Retreiving objects from Sessions
Hi all,

I am getting really frustrated with storing and retreiving objects from a session. Bu

post to self
Trying to get my form to submit to itself. However I am also trying to use an image for my submit bu

Sending CC Info by email
I am a little bit less knowledgable in the security area as most developers and I know I have a lot

An odd assignment statement. Can someone explain this assignment to me?
What purpose is served by the bit of code between the two equal signs in the $installurl set? Is th

DELETE FROM not working deletes wrong row
Hello

I have the following code which i found but it doesnt work properly.. it comes up with

Gridview Not updating in Update Panel
I have a gridview, three dropdown list boxes, and a button on my form. What is displayed in the gri

LinkedList help
Ok so I just learned quickly about lists, so I have a not too hard project I think, but am having a

Not sure why this script is not working?
Hi I am new to php programing and I was trying to make up a simple script like a captcha but I canno

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash