Coefficient of a Restitution Hints

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello. I was wondering if anyone can give me hints on how to write this program...

The coefficient of a restitution of a ball, a number between 0 and 1, specifiies how much energy is conserved when a ball hits a rigid surface. A coefficient of .9, for instance, means a bouncing ball will rise 90 percent of its previous height after each bounce. Write a program to input a coefficient of restitution and an intial hright in meters, and report how many times a ball bounces when dropped from its initial height before it rises to a height of less than 10 centimeters. Also report the total distance traveled by the ball before this point. The coefficients of restitution of a tennis ball, basketball, super ball, and softball are 0.7, 0.75, 0.9, and 0.3, respectively.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
154 Like 31 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help on Order Entry Form/System Where is best to begin.
I have a dilema and a very short amount of time at this point and I'm looking for some help on decid

Multiple PHP errors when clicking a link..and..removing a ghost..
Hi - I have 2 problems with a new website - homeswapvacations.com, which I need help solving.

how to transport the Query and insfoset
Hi

I have created the query using SQ01........
How to created T-code for query..

utl_file open error
i have file in the unix path

Path /popdev01/pop/popdevb/tfi/

File name

AJAX form submit
I recently built a form that submits data to my database with an ajax function that is called throug

This must be easy , pulling the last record of the day, every day, from a txt
I have a txt file logging weather data every minutes (so 1 record per minute). I want to extract the

Help With editting and deleting form
Hallo !!

So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.pn

Multipe Dynamic Controls & AutoPostback Issue
I currently have a need to create many dynamic controls (Example Textboxes) that need to do a PostBa

Using unserialize()
Hi there.

I have some data in my database that is serialized.

e.g.

a:2:{i:0

Apart from cron
I need to run a php file every one hour. Is there any other solution apart from cron job?

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash