Display Database

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to create a shopping cart. I found this code online: http://conceptlogic.com/jcart/
Unfortunately, I dont know how to display my product from MYSQL rather than hardcoding as shown in the script downloaded in that link above.

Please guide me step by step as i am a newbie in php mysql. I appreacite your effort in debugging my problem! Thanks in advance!!

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
161 Like 14 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

shoping cart issues
i´ve wrote this and works when i add an item to, my cart, but when i want to add othrer item just

Word Trimming
Hi Guys & Gals!!

Hope you are all ok....

I need some help with the following

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.

Thank u inadva

Users and Groups with PHP Classes
Hi,

I have setup what I hope to be a good working User class. Now I want to introduce group m

DB2 for z/OS, LUW, iSeries
Hello, In this forum a lot of threads related to other members of the DB2 family than DB2 for z/OS

SAP Management Console is blank
Dear All ,

I am facing problem in my des sever suddely in SAP Management Console is blank and

a multi dimensional array with for each
hi, I have been asked to write an array, I have Zone 2,3,4,5,6,7,8 each zone has 3 sections of weigh

EU VAT Package 2010
Does any one know whether SAP will be developing new reporting functionality due the new VAT rules t

GIS appliction help
I found some tutorials in the internet to develop a map application I don't want to use google maps

RadioButtonList item spacing
I have a RadioButtonList and I can't put any spacing between the items. They are arranged verticall

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash