Echoing If Function?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Currently the form works by opening in a pop up for those who want to read/write comments. I'm changing it so that the form displays on the same page, essentially removing the need for a pop up. I have,

Code: if ($_GET['comment']) {
echo "<SCRIPT LANGUAGE='JavaScript'>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
function smiles(which) {
document.form1.text1.value = document.form1.text1.value + which;
}
</SCRIPT>
<form name='form1' method='post' action='comments.php?load=comments&view=add'>
<input type='hidden' name='aid' value='".$_GET['aid']."'>
<input type='hidden' name='name' value='".$_COOKIE[$pre."username"]."'>
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="0" align="center">
<tr><td><b>Name</b></td><td>".$_COOKIE[$pre."username"]."</td></tr>
As a snippet of some of the code. I want to know how I can make the If statement form appear on the page without removing,

Code: if ($_GET['comment']) {
As it would break the script since 'comment' is needed for the form to proceed without errors. I've tried variations of echo on $_GET['comment'] but it didn't do anything.

Hope that made sense, any ideas?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
173 Like 13 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

values in array being escaped
I would like to submit some values - back to the same form for checking before processing...

Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove

Need a fuction to count entries in a field
Hi
I need a fuction to count how many times a email address is entered in to a field.

I ma

Strange array issue, never happened before.
mysql_fetch_array returns 1 array per call. Generally that's why it is inserted into a while statem

What exactly is net neatrality?
What exactly is it? I think it's anti-censorship and... stuff... but I don't really understand it

Can anyone give me some link on .htaccess tutorial
i wish to have friendly url using .htaccess, but no idea yet about this

Hope that anyone cou

Parse Error with doctype
I'm getting a parse error with this simple code. I don't get it. It worked one time then when I relo

Weird Problem with curl while sending data
I am facing a weird problem with sending data to a site via curl.

If i send the value by this

Save data in input fields when they press "BACK BUTTON"
Hi, this is html form: And let's say they get a error "Please enter ur title must be more then

Why does this file not return file names that start with numbers?
This file returns a list of filenames to help populate a drop down in my form. For some reason it ig

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash