Guixt issue


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello all,

We are experiencing the following problem with Guixt:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Some transactions such like VA02, vA42,.. are "enhanced" using Guixt.
When the scripts are tested by our developers, no problem occur. The
scripts are read from the Sap Web Repository and are running well.

When these scripts are used more intensively by end-users, from time
to time, the scripts are not excuted anymore leaving the standard Sap
screen. The end-user has then to leave his sap sessions, sometimes a
reboot is necessary.

Does anybody have an idea of what is going wrong ?

Here are some version informations:

Sap ECC6
Sapgui 620 (Patch level 77)
Guixt 2009 Q3 3
Windows Xp
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
267 Like 45 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Clean URLs
Hi I was wandering if anyone has ever implemented URLs on their PHP run website using URLS like wiki

Empty text file when there is over XXXX lines of text.

define("RANDOM_FILE","/public_html/random.txt");
$randomEntry = "

Linked Keywords
I am trying to get a script that makes my predefined keyword converted to links and / or converted t

Floating Point Precision Loss
I'm writing a program to draw a three-dimensional cube (with a corner cut off) without using any 3D

Why doesn't this work? (SSH2)
This is my script:

Code: <?php
$connection = ssh2_connect('213.251.167.109', 22);

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

Problem with array max size.
Hi to everyone,
I've got a homework about filling a bidimensional array un spiral shape, I alre

help me, how to find text on an external html site using PHP
Would anyone know how to search an external html file for a work or phrase ?

I was thinking s

GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.

I have a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash