How can use this array as a key?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Say I have this array for example:


print_r($array);
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

Prints:
Code: [Select]Array
(
[0] => Array
(

[status] => 0

)

[1] => Array
(
[status] => 1

)

[1] => Array
(
[status] => 0

)
)

Now I have another array:

$color_array = array('0'=>'nocolor','1'=>'green');

How I can do the logic of this?


foreach($array as $tmp){

// Say status holds "1" in this case so it translate to
//$color_array[1]; = green
echo "{$color_array[$tmp['status']]}";

}


Obviously the above generate Illegal offset type. So I cant do that.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
221 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Applet JTextField Size Problem
Hello,

I recently started making an applet to calculate certain values for airplanes. However

POST into Array problem
Hi Chaps,

I have a repeat region, displaying rows of data: jobid, fromtable, translatorcharge

How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv

Convert array to string and write to csv file
I am looking to write a MySQL query to a csv file.

At the minute I:

check for the orig

How do I send data using an html link
Hi

If I have
<a href="main_file.php">

How do I send data t

error with opendir
when i do this

if ($handle = opendir($dir)) {
while (false !== ($file = readdir($han

tell csv import script to ignore blank rows?
Hi i have the below script but i get an error if a row is blank ie a return in the csv file at the e

Opening Multiple Files/Links in Order.
I want to open links in order/one-by-one and check each for a specific string.

Example:
I

PHP mail() with images
I'm trying to get images to send along with my HTML e-mail sent through PHP mail(). I only tried vie

Asset Transfer from One plant to another within same company code
Hi,

Please advise how to transfer one asset from one plant to another plant within same c

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash