import table with dependency


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

What is the best way to import table back which has dependency?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
SQL> create table test (a number); Table created. SQL> create table test2 (b number); Table created. SQL> alter table test2 add constraint pk_test2 primary key(b); Table altered. SQL> ALTER TABLE test add CONSTRAINT fk_test FOREIGN KEY (a) REFERENCES test2(b); Table altered. exp system/**** file=C:/test2.dmp tables=test2 About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ... . . exporting table TEST2 0 rows exported Export terminated successfully without warnings. Sometime later, I want to import table test2. Inorder to achieve this I need to drop table first and then start import. SQL> drop table test2; drop table test2 * ERROR at line 1: ORA-02449: unique/primary keys in table referenced by foreign keys If I use cascade option, I will lose the foreign key in other table. What should I do in this issue?
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

DELETE FROM not working deletes wrong row
Hello

I have the following code which i found but it doesnt work properly.. it comes up with

* Gridview and Detailsview in UpdatePanel, insert mode problem
I have a GridView and DetailsView working together. When a record from Gridview is selected, Detail

How to calculate days from variable date?
This will be easy for one of you gurus. I want to fetch the date from a variable date, for example:<

I need some help with the IF command...
I have a large number of images in one section of my website with the .jpg format. I'm adding a bun

CHECK A STRING FOR ' " ' (DOUBLE QUOTES)
I am checking for delimiter (.!?) and if there is a " after a sentence then it should neglect a

Display a default image
I am trying to display generic image for items that don't have one, but I can't get it to display.

Php navigation
I have four buttons on a php page.
If i click a button it will redirect to different php pages.

empty() error
Why does

Code: empty($USER_ID = $_SESSION["USER_ID"])
create this error...

SAP BCS. BPS
Hi all,

I am seeking reading note on the following in BW

BCS, BPS
ADVANCE

Run function every 5 mins ??
I have a function PostMessage()

How can I run it every 5 mins ??

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash