import table with dependency

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi

What is the best way to import table back which has dependency?

SQL> create table test (a number); Table created. SQL> create table test2 (b number); Table created. SQL> alter table test2 add constraint pk_test2 primary key(b); Table altered. SQL> ALTER TABLE test add CONSTRAINT fk_test FOREIGN KEY (a) REFERENCES test2(b); Table altered. exp system/**** file=C:/test2.dmp tables=test2 About to export specified tables via Conventional Path ... . . exporting table TEST2 0 rows exported Export terminated successfully without warnings. Sometime later, I want to import table test2. Inorder to achieve this I need to drop table first and then start import. SQL> drop table test2; drop table test2 * ERROR at line 1: ORA-02449: unique/primary keys in table referenced by foreign keys If I use cascade option, I will lose the foreign key in other table. What should I do in this issue?

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
68 Like 46 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Values disappear from my array :( HELP!
hey all, I have a lil mysql/php/apache script that queries a database
and pulls put 5 integers.

Deleting pointers froms vector?
Hi. I have a vector filled with pointers and I want to delete the pointers. I could do a loop and do

Bluetooth RSSI & VIsta
Okie I got 4 Bluetooth adapters, a DBT-120 by Dlink, A Zonet Microsoft Bluetooth which is what I use

Disable html within defined tags
I have a mysql database that allows users to enter content with html, but I also want to have a tag

Simultaneous select/update/insert
Hi

How would I need to go about when 2 users update a single row simultaneous? And how would

passthru() help
Hi everyone,
I'm new to the forum and to PHP. I have some pretty good experience writing shell sc

help with this code please?
Hello,

I am trying to build a remote upload script for my image hosting site.

I am usi

MySql timezone
Code: $sql = "SELECT *, date_format(date, '%m/%d/%Y at %I:%i %p' )as date FROM comments WHERE t

Help With editting and deleting form
So look at this image :

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8272/snapshot5f.png
This table

Doubles are giving me problems
Ok so, first of all i made a double = 0.05, but when running the debugger it shows up as 0.04999. I

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash