How to disable direct access to a file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Suppose I've 2 Files. 1.php & 2.php

I don't want anybody to access 2.php directly from browser. Eg: http://localhost/2.php but I want 2.php show up in 1.php like:
Line number On/Off | Expand/Contract<?phpinclude("2.php");?>
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

My question is how can I disable direct access using php not .htaccess
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
299 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Best way to check for end of a record and send it back to the first record
I'm hoping someone can help me out and explain the best way to accomplish this.

What I'm doin

GET vs SUBMIT Button to show sections on one index.php page?
Just curious if one of these ways is better (i.e. more efficient) than the other.

I have a

Embedding flash object in Else statement
This is my first major project in PHP and I'm having some trouble embedding a flash object in an Els

Create multiple (n) arrays
Hi there,

I have the following need:

I have 2 arrays (coming from a databases)

Change image filetype on upload?
Hi,
I've got a form which uploads an image to the server.
Is it possible to change the image t

please hep to get values from a table row
can anyone tel me how I can select and get data from one row by pressing an Edit button in that row

Onclick problem in Firefox
Hi,
I am using a . It doesn't seem to

Stumped by Third Day of Month problem
I am trying to build an algorithm that will essentially do this:
Code: [Select]$this_month = Oct

Problems with adding a link to one position in a 'foreach' loop, please help
Hello!

Iam pretty new to programming and I wanna create a table with users from an array. It

Displaying Site Logo/Icon on a Title tag
really need some help out here. I want to insert a Logo/Icon just like the one close to the "PH

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash