mysql select with $_get ?


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi, i have this code:
Code: // If char id is 0 and character dont exist do:
if ($_GET["id"] == "0")
{
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
die "A character ID can never be 0. This character does not exists or have not been created yet!
Please create a new character first.";
}
else

// Get the character stats from the wc_characters table
$charinfo = mysql_query("SELECT CharacterId, class, points, level, xp, reqxp, money, str, agi, inte, sta, backs, chests, feet, hands, helmets, legs, necks, wrists, leftweapons, rightweapons, waists, tinkers, shoulders, rings, profession1, profession2, playerId, hp, mn, armor, dps, rank FROM wc_characters WHERE CharacterId ='$_SESSION[valid_user]'")
or die(mysql_error());
Now for my where clause, i want the ID = the ID the user inputs in the URL, like here:
if ($_GET["id"] == "0")
So if a user gets to a url like ?id=1 it should select where characterid = 1
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
115 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

some questions
Hello,

I am looking for the answers for following questions:

1) Does PHP support overl

Calling strings from other php class
I have test1.php{
$string1;
$string2;
....
... //10 strings in this class <

SQL Injection
In my attempts to protect my database from mySQL injection I have created another problem for myself

Multiple Pages
Hi. Im very new to php. I'm trying to create a basic login/registration page.

So I have a bas

Probably Easy, Need help with Check Boxes in PHP Code
hello,

Thanks for looking this over and helping me out. My problem is I have a online store l

Cant display mysql data
Hey all,

I am learning php and my first goal is to create a simple CMS. At the moment I am st

Array question
Does anyone know how to create a program that takes the $ amount for 8 different departments and gi

Inserting multiple records from single form
I've found a number of threads that deal with this issue, but I'm new to php and coding language so

Code Help.. If txt input box empty search X instead..
I am having a problem with my search script. At current it will simply search by a selected date whi

Adding to an Int row in db
Hi, i have a database which houses all of the users of my site. One of the columns is for points whi

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash