Pro-rata Billing in Periodic Billing for Rental


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi guys,

We have a situation, where a rental contract starts at the mid of the month say 15th.The requirement is system should automatically calculate prorata for the first and last months as the contract is for one year.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
102 Like 5 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What's best way to get a user's Word doc converted to simple html and images?
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anybody has any experience of this.
Basically, I'm buildin

Tournament Brackets (Double Elimination)?
Is making a double elimination tournament style bracket system capable of being done in php?

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output sta
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/praylif

Call db table from any PHP file
Hi,

I want to be able to call a database table that will be setup in another file called init

Problem with passing variables
I'm not really a php programmer so I'm really struggling with this issue.

I have a banner s

Please help - should be a simple fix.. driving me nuts
Everything seemed to be working fine. I have a table, it alphabetically lists a bunch of cities and

PHP Captcha Error help - replace the "die" command
Hi All,

I am after a bit of help with a Captcha spam protection box.

The site gave me

Find current logon time
Hi,
in my sql script i want to query and find out the logon time of the current session.
<

Help with search.php
Hello All

I need the search engine on a site I am building at the moment to display the searc

How can you detect variable string in a massive string?
Ok guys, i need some help with this one.

I am going to be getting a large string, like 10-20

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash