noob question


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i traying to do a php form with auto replay for both(me and the user who send me a mail),

a using this code

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Code: <?php
$contact_name = $_POST['emp'];
$contact_email = $_POST['mail'];
$contact_subject = $_POST['nomw'];
$contact_message = $_POST['tele'];



if( $contact_name == true )
{
$sender = $contact_email;
$receiver = "myemail@myhost.com";
$client_ip = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
$email_body = "Name: $contact_name nEmail: $sender nnSubject: $contact_subject nnMessage: nn$contact_message nnIP: $client_ip nn agradecemos o seu intresse no WMC 2010.nn para concluir o seu registo utilize o link....";

$extra = "From: $senderrn" . "Reply-To: $sender rn" . "X-Mailer: PHP/" . phpversion();




if( mail( $receiver, "Flash Contact Form - $contact_subject", $email_body, $extra ) )
{
echo "success=yes";
}
else
{
echo "success=no";
}
}
?>
how i can editt this code to send one copy to me and other to the preson who submited the form??
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
89 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

Cursor statement failed with errors
Following statement failed with the errors.

cursor proj_cursor1 is (select projectID from

Question about GD library
I am trying to make an image that shows a random quote from my database.


However I want t

Else statement screws up all css
Does anyone know what goes wrong in the process with this php code?
This code seems to be causing

Trying to add functions to table
I have this list of characters and I'm trying to figure out what I have to do to put the results of

Image resize
Hi again fellers

I managed to sort out the issues with the folder,

Final hurdle is th

how to read and write into a word document using php...?
hi,
I need,reading and writting into a word document using php.




Thank u inadva

Comparing MySql data and arrays.
I have a mysql table set up like this:
idsubjectbodyuseriddatetimetags1blog subjectblog body111|2

button.click += new eventhandler() not works in if(!ispostback)
i want to use button.clcik event in function VIewScrap() which is called in if(!ispostback) but itdo

value not going in data base
hello friends....
i am having a working javascript....when i am selecting any

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash