progress bar...need expert opinion of experienced webmaster

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey guys, quick question:

I want to display a progress bar when I upload files, but I am not sure how to approach it. I have searched for hours and have found various ways of doing it. One was with flash, but some users don't use flash and the process displayed oddly in Opera so I found another way involving jquery, and php. http://t.wits.sg/2008/06/25/howto-php-a ... gress-bar/. It is a little vague, however it wants me to install a pecl extension for php. Will I be able to do this on a shared server? If anyone can give me some advice on the best and most universal way to approach this, I would really appreciate it.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
316 Like 29 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Significance of BPM
Hi Experts,
I am a novice in BPM , I just want to know how BPM as permenant department is

Javascript using window.location seems to lose state
Not sure what forum so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I have a main window with a ajax grid

Looking for help on using joining mysql tables and php....
Does anyone have any good links to references on how to pull mysql data, through joining tables and

help connecting a form to php and then emailing the form
Ok. So, I made a form, and I need help to where when submitted, I get an email with the submitted de

Form File Upload
I've read through tons of resources and tutorials and as far as I can tell, my code is accurate, but

Undefined offset when using a flat file with pipe symbols
Hi, I've got a flat file/text file which I'm currently using as a member database for my site (not a

PHP Code / Script To check weather the given email exists in a domain
Hi,

I want to implement the following in my web page

in sign up we will ask to enter u

Echoing a Variable from a Object
How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{

mySQL and PHP search
Hello,
I am trying to code a project and ran into a brick wall with one of my pages. I am pretty

JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue
Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash