Echoing a Variable from a Object


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

How do I get a variable from the new User Class to echo out in this clasS?

class MyApp
{
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.

function __construct()
{
global $dbHost;
global $dbUser;
global $dbPass;
global $dbName;

$this->DB = new Database;
$this->DB->connect($dbHost, $dbUser, $dbPass, $dbName);

$User = new User;

echo $User->login;
echo $this->User->login;

}


}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
271 Like 8 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

What are the two different files you download to update kernel?
What are the two different files you download to update kernel?

ImageCreate()
When I create an image and add text to it I want my text to be replaced with a PNG image, because th

Disable Scrollbar in TableControl
Hello everbody,

please can anybody help me - outherwise i'm going to become desperate :P<

IIS7 and getimagesize() problem
I have just discovered after hrs of trying to fix a problem where it's coming from. It's to do with

need help in update query
i create a form for update. there are 8 columns in my mysql table. on my main page all the data is r

Unable to retreve the values from Mysql Query
Hi,

Here is the php code that I have, Query is running properly in phpmyadmin and is resu

MySQL Does not UPDATE- SQLString Problem
vb Syntax (Toggle Plain Text) 1. SQL = "UPDATE sampletable SET column1 = 'C1sample1'"

user validation always displaying invalid ? please help
Hello,

I have 2 accounts and there is a field in mysql called validated it can be either &quo

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

Dump with added_funcion cl_salv_table
Hi there, I'm having some troubles adding a self defined function to an ALV in fullscreen. The thing

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash