script is pulling more then they have....

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have this script for my game where they can change there race. This will cost them 2,500 points. However in our database points are called crystals.

If the person has 500 points, and the script takes 2,500 it will put them at -2,000 points. I need the script to tell them they dont have enough points and then not change there race because they dont have enough to do so. However im not to sure on how I would write it.

This is the race change script im editing, can anyone explain how to write this to do what I need:

Code: function conf_race_change()
{
global $ir,$c,$userid,$h;
if($ir['race'] == "Pirate") { $r="Ninja"; } else { $r="Pirate"; }
print "Switching your race will cost 2,500 points. Are you sure you want to become a $r?<br />
<a href='preferences.php?action=racechange2'>Yes</a> | <a href='preferences.php'>No</a>";
}
function do_race_change()
{
global $db,$ir,$c,$userid,$h;
if($ir['race'] == "Pirate") { $r="Ninja"; } else { $r="Pirate"; }
$db->query("UPDATE users SET race='$r' WHERE userid=$userid");
$db->query("UPDATE users SET crystals=crystals-2500 WHERE userid=$userid");
print "Success, you are now $r!<br />
<a href='preferences.php'>Back</a>";
}

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
64 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Gaining access to Drop Down Menu Variable
code is below, I am creating a drop down menu. I want to echo the value selected in the drop down me

All possible combinations of String in PL/SQL
Hi All,

Could you please explain the logic of getting all possible combinations of String

Preloading images
Posting this question here because I am not sure where this should belong.I am building an asp.net a

Do not allow posting of whitespace
Currently the script below works if the user does not type a name/message, but if i create a whitesp

How to write on database when a link is clicked?
Hi, I have a list of products in a gridview. When the link is clicked currently it takes to an ext

I didnt code this but I need help with it
I'm sorry. i'm not a coder. I have this script for forcing download and previewing mp3. The guy that

Find occurences of unicode characters in string
I need to prohibit filenames with everything but English characters and numbers but regexp and strin

PHP mail() rejected by SMTP
I'm currently working on a newsletter application which is installed on a windows 2003 server runnin

Comment Mod System Effects all rows...
Sorry if its confusing but here is whats going on: I have a table in a database called comments and

finding key position of specified value in multi-dimensional array
Code: $openedfile = fopen($tfc_file4, "r");
$rc = 1;
while(!feof($openedfile))
{<

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash