PHP loop
Okay so I have several "articles" stored in a mysql database and am attempting to echo tho
Creating a unique 'control panel' for each user
Hi there,
I'm thinking of designing a site that will allow users to sign up and have their ow
Using Microsoft Exchange Server with PHP
Hi,
I wanted to know if its possible to fetch email attachments from the exchange server usin
Access database inside of a validation class
Hello,
For quite some time, I have been using functions to validate form input and access the
Reduce redundancies in switch functions?
Hello all! I somewhat new to PHP, and was wondering if anyone could give some suggestions on a swit
PHP and XML image gallery variable issue
I'm trying to display the large image on the same page as the thumbnails, to do that I'm passing a v
problems with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections
What could be a potential problem with contact forms that are only protected against SQL injections
How to pass parameter to tag query?
Hi,
I want to get the value of a tag at a specific time (like 10/27/09 15:29:59), I need to giv
Why does first ever HttpSendRequest take longer?
I promise this isn't as simple as it sounds. I'm wondering why the the first ever call to HttpSendRe
PHP / MySQL Associative Multidimensional Array:
Hello.
I have data in a MySQL Table that adheres to the below: (note, no index, could add if