Using cURL to PUT


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Can somebody help with the correct php code to make a cURL PUT request. Here is a sample of code below that uses POST, but I need to modify this one so that it uses PUT instead.

Code: <?php

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
//Modify these
$API_KEY = 'xxx';
$SECRET = 'yyy';
$TOKEN = 'zzz';
$STORE_URL = 'sss.myshopify.com';

$url = 'https://' . $API_KEY . ':' . md5($SECRET . $TOKEN) . '@' . $STORE_URL . '/admin/products.xml';

$xmlsrc = <<<XML
SOMETHING WILL GO HERE
XML;

$session = curl_init();
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_URL, $url);
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_POST, 1);
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS, $xmlsrc);
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_HEADER, false);
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_HTTPHEADER, array('Accept: application/xml', 'Content-Type: application/xml'));
curl_setopt($session, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER, true);

if(ereg("^(https)",$url)) curl_setopt($session,CURLOPT_SSL_VERIFYPEER,false);

$result = curl_exec($session);

curl_close($session);

echo $result; // this shows exactly what you'd expect to see, as given in API documentation

?>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
135 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

help with variable
I've got a problem, i want to echo some images depending on the $id, however for me to get that id i

Encrypt php code?
Is it possible to encrypt php code in files,
so that it displays a load of unreadable characters

code help - pagination
Hi all, I have this code, basically a user logs into my site and they get this page.

The pro

Multiple includes losing variables
Hey all,

just starting out w php and ran into a problem pretty quickly. I'm
including seve

Fetching META TAGS through
Hello everybody
I want to fetch meta tags of a domain.
It will be done from following code of

PHP Array quick help
I need

$_SESSION{'username'} to be like this:


if $_SESSION['username'] = "gay

Intrastat Report Config in ECC 6.0 - goods Movement in EU countries
Colleagues, need ur help to understand the changes require in ECC 6 standard Report configuration se

preg-match with a string and numbers
Hi, I can't get the expression to work for my preg_match, what I'd like is for it to match the strin

PHP friend keyword equivalent
is there a PHP equivalent for the C++ friend keyword?

Multiple submit forms inside a mysql array page
Hi all,

Im having trouble to get the beneath script to work the thing i can't seem to get wor

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash