webpage with (simple) login & mysql-db

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi all,

What I was looking for before was a multi-user password manager, web-based! The offer of free or cheap tools of this kind is very pover. Or they are too complex (or too expensive)
I'm not -really- a web programmer but I now decided to set up a (php) website with login and based on this login people can see various passwords.
Maybe the best option is to save all the users+their passwords and the actual passwords in a mysql database and the users can be divided in groups (like programmers, mgnt, admins,...) Based on their group users are redirected to a specific webpage, like mgnt_passwords.php etc...
I would be very pleased if someone could provide me the code for this. This can be very standard code with somehow the same functionality.
What I already have is a container with apache2, php5, mysql installed and an empty mysql database.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
308 Like 38 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Custom CMS
This is a big custom CMS script I'd like to develop and would like some help atleast figuring out wh

Unique Visitor Tracking
Hello. Currently, I run a voting site where voters are tracked by their IP address and can only vote

Display the user's weight lost in the past week
Hello everyone,

I am working on a weight loss app for my site, and I want to display the user

Grouping and sorting results
Please help with this query.

I have 2 tables in a database, countires and cities. states look

Having Problem with Date
l have a submit buttom where user have the possibility to add a date to specify when his message s

PHP Blog help
Need help with posting comments in a word press blog? I have a comments page where the comments are

How do i use vars in an array
Hiya peeps!

How do I use a var in an array. You will see $id but it isnt working.

Setting a default timezone?
I have read about how to change the timezone in PHPMYADMIN, but it changes back, it doesn't STAY the

Gerenate tabel in Php
I whant to generate a tabel takeing data from database like this one so the results to be display on

Automatically Detect Phone Model for WAP Jar Deployment
Making a wap site is fairly simple, but I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so that the wap

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash