Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it will be quite a simple answer for you but one that is boggling us here! ;-)

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
We have an html form that users fill in but when we are receiving it we are only getting certain bits of the form. The bits that are missing are the full name field, the contact telephone number field and what check boxes have been ticked on or not.

We get the header, their email address but not sure if this is coming from the ‘Your e-mail address’ field or not and we also get whatever is written in the additional message field.

Can anyone please shed some light onto this for us? We are sure it’s simple but being two novices we are struggling.

Warmest regards and thanks in advance and attached are the html and php bits of coding.

A & M
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

How to search for several parameters from objects in a database?
I have a database with lots of information about objects.
Now I would like to search for 4 or 5 p

OPINIONS WANTED
This is my login page code, and I want your opinion on it please!

Code: // Login ~ CHECKS

Setting/Modify Headers using mail() function
I have a question about setting email headers when using mail() in a php script.

When I send

Oracle11g Patch issue
Hi all,

I'm getting the following error while installing Oracle11g Patch 11.1.0.7.0 on IBM-AI

Query failed issue with php script but works fine in mssql manager!
hi i have the script below which copies data from one table to another but will only insert new data

Track downloads' status
Hello,

I need to make somehow, some system, to track whether downloads are completed or faile

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:

Error in write byte array into document in SM58
Hi Gurus,

Getting the following error status in Transactional RFC (SM58) ..... *Error i

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash