Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it will be quite a simple answer for you but one that is boggling us here! ;-)

We have an html form that users fill in but when we are receiving it we are only getting certain bits of the form. The bits that are missing are the full name field, the contact telephone number field and what check boxes have been ticked on or not.

We get the header, their email address but not sure if this is coming from the ‘Your e-mail address’ field or not and we also get whatever is written in the additional message field.

Can anyone please shed some light onto this for us? We are sure it’s simple but being two novices we are struggling.

Warmest regards and thanks in advance and attached are the html and php bits of coding.

A & M

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
212 Like 32 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Parse String
I need to parse the string below into three variables. How would I do that?

john + 10/20/2008

Mysql query, two times?
Hello to all,

I'm new to php coding and i like it alot. I need help with some noob stuff.

selection tool on raster image
Hi!
I have to implement in my app a selection tool which lets users to select region of any shape

contact form - output to page and email
I have the following in my controller:

$message['name'] = htmlentities(strip_tags(trim($_POST

error reporting
hey everyone

I have a production server in which I want error reporting but only on some page

how to populate a drop down box
Hi buddies!

PROCEDURE DOWNLOAD_REPORT_FORM (report_name varchar) is begin DOWNLO

Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

Multiple server callbacks (NOT POSTBACKS)
Hello, I have 2 different javascript client side functions that are on timers. When the timers elap

Links not updating
I'm trying to fuel a simple navigation system for a news section. It works fine when it comes to ret

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash