While Problem


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i am having a problem with a while statement here is the code
Code: [Select]<?php
session_start();
if(!session_is_registered(username)){
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
header('location:login.php');
}
?>
<?php


include'db.php';
// Php Suubmit if and mysql insert
if(isset($_POST['Submit'])) {
$code=$_POST['code'];
mysql_query("INSERT INTO Ads
(id, Html) VALUES( NULL, '$code' ) ")
or die(mysql_error());
// pull out code
$result = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Code WHERE id='1'");

while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result))
//find ad id
$res = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM Ads WHERE html='$code'");
while($row1 = mysql_fetch_array($res))


echo"

<label>
<textarea name='paste_code' id='paste_code' cols='100' rows='5'>
<?php
include 'db.php';


". $row['ad'] ." = mysql_query(". $row['lick'] ." SELECT * FROM Ads WHERE id='". $row1['id'] ." '". $row['lick'] ." );

while(". $row['row'] ." = mysql_fetch_array(". $row['ad'] ."))
{
". $row['echo1'] ."
". $row['echo2'] ."
}



?>




</textarea>
</label>";

}
else
{
echo"
<table width='439' height='351' border='0'align='center'>
<tr>
<td width='293'><form id='form1' name='form1' method='post' action=''>
<label></label>
Paste Html Here
</td>
<td width='136'>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><textarea name='code' id='code' cols='45' rows='5'></textarea></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><label>
<center> <input type='submit' name='Submit' id='Submit' value='Submit' /></center>
</label> </form></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
</tr>
</table>";
}
?>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>New Add</title>
</head>

<body>

</body>
</html>
it does not pull out both just one i am writing the code wrong

thank you
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
339 Like 54 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Add code to enable passing of checkbox variable on login
Ok, I have a login page, but want to add a checkbox that when checked and successful login is made i

Needing Youtube thumb nail fix.
I have a script on a site that pulls in you-tube videos,
The problem is, that the thumb nails for

Just cannot get 'area' to submit to db using same php code as already used
Basically all i have done is just modified some code and added an area section.
The form is allre

Help =( !! Upload Pics [PHP script]
Hello
I need help with a php script [MULTIPLE UPLOAD IMAGES] , where I want to add a feature (wat

Downloading file (Headers)
I'm trying to make users download a file, but they must wait 60 seconds before it begins.

But

losing session vars when arriving from an email link
Hi,

I've got a confirmation script made that sends an email with a link for a user to confirm

Displaying image from database
Hi,

I've got a site where that's got a database behind it. Currently it has loads of items in

SuperCali PHP Event Calendar
does anyone have any experience with the SuperCali PHP Event Calendar? I could use some assistance

To change the name of label on SAP screen XK02.
Hi All,

Can one suggest me how to change the label of an input field of a sap standard s

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash