Xacute search within SQL results

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that query, so I'm using the following to do this:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID#]/StartDate}
And this works. The problem comes into play when I try to include a date, for example:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID# and StartDate >= #locStartDate# and EndDate <= #locEndDate#]/StartDate}
The problem is that whenever I include the dates, it doesn't return any data. All dates are in XML format.

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
337 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

getting Vars to pass to next page.
Hello all,
I have a confusing situation on my hands, i am a member of a gaming community and we

printing links
Hi every1

i am connecting to a table in sql and the looping through with a while ($ var = my

Removing Title From database problem
Hi again ! i am having an issue with updating database. When i update any price of a title it remove

error reporting
hey everyone

I have a production server in which I want error reporting but only on some page

form submit at godaddy?
Trying to test form submission at GoDaddy and it does not seem to work. Here's the page...

h

show the direct link into href
I want to display link on the page. i am fetching the data(URL) from database,actually before that i

How to ask a regex question?
Hi, I thought I'd share some of my insight after seeing too many bad questions that either get ignor

I need some help with the IF command...
I have a large number of images in one section of my website with the .jpg format. I'm adding a bun

Upload simple problem
Really confused!! I run once and it worked, but when i tried today...it didn't work

Which par

Line break?
Hi, I'm new to the forum and new to php. I'm not sure if I'm using the correct terminology so here i

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash