Xacute search within SQL results


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have a query that is pulling data, and I want to return a specific value from the results of that query, so I'm using the following to do this:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID#]/StartDate}
And this works. The problem comes into play when I try to include a date, for example:
sqlData.Results{/Rowsets/Rowset/Row[Productid = #locProductID# and StartDate >= #locStartDate# and EndDate <= #locEndDate#]/StartDate}
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
The problem is that whenever I include the dates, it doesn't return any data. All dates are in XML format.

Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
337 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Calculating a rating by adding number of points and dividing by number of items
I have a site that users can post links to files to download. They can rate these files on a 1-5 sca

Help with usergroups? prolly really quick
So were coding our own forums for a game system we made an we have the users level setup but now I n

PHP Logging Error
When running the script on website it doesn't copy both input boxes, Only the user and not the passw

php automatically escaping single quotes
I'm trying to test out my security a bit and I've noticed that php is escaping my single quotes. For

HELP with mysql_real_escape_string
I'm looking to remove apostrophes completely when someone enters lyrics but don't have a clue how to

getting most records by count
Code: [Select]<?php

$connect = mysql_connect("localhost","dam

Session variable help
I'm having a very troubling issue. Maybe I'm just looking over something but I have looked at the co

Error with Font and imagettfbbox
I keep getting an error that says "Warning: imagettfbbox() [function.imagettfbbox]: Could not f

Page not Loading After Test
Hey All

It seemed that an inlcude statement wasn't working for some reason, so I tried a more

asp authentication problem
Hello all, I want to use the asp authentication (from asp.net configuration) in my web site. there

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash