want a code for uploading and downloading


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

i m trying to upload and download to my site..i need upload and download code ...i use a code for upload but that is not working actually..i don't know what is the problem.when i upload a file and give the server location for download and then some times that is going to download ans some times not working
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
131 Like 35 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Help please - How to validate from 2 possible answers
Hi

I hope somebody can help me with what will probably be really simple, I'm pulling my hair

Passing an array of values From VB6.0 to Oracle PL/SQL Function
Basically we are using VB6.0.

When we try to pass an array from VB6.0 to an Oracle PL/SQL

iterating through an array and escape each value independently.
I have a set up where the variable being escaped is an array and it needs to be iterated and escaped

I need an iframe that calls up a different page according to the date
hi

I don't know any php (only html) and I urgently need to do the following:

I need a

Wierd echo error?
Hi, i got the most wierd php error ever and i don't know why..
Code: echo "<t

Record count of entire database
Does anyone know if there is a way to obtain the number of records in each table of the database usi

IF STATEMENT HELP
Hi
i have created a calendar from a table:

Code: Calendar: October 2009
<table w

Losing 'page' data
I have this code that allows me to update my database. But after updating, I lose the $_GET['page']

Create or replace package is ending ORA-21700
Database 9.2.0., patch 8 (9.2.0.8.0).
I trying run
create or replace package ....etc.

Strange PHP/mySQL error ... am I just tired?
Code: <?

## CONNECT TO DB FUNCTION!
function ConnectTo($db2con)
{
$hostNam

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash